First Day of School

(c/n): crush name
(Y/n): your name
(B/f/n): best friend name

You take a deep breath as you leave your home. Today is the first day of school and first chance to see (c/n) after 2 months.

You get into your car and your parents drive you there. You take a deep breath as you exit the car.

Your friends come running towards you saying, "hey gurl hey" and you respond with a hello. You saw your friends almost all summer with Facetimes and hangouts but you're still happy too see them again.

(B/f/n/) whispers, "he is here." You immediately start blushing. You look around until you see (c/n). He is with his friends. (B/f/n) says "you should go and talk to him who knows he might have missed you." You look back and say "yeah right like that will ever happen."

" (Y/n) why are you blushing so much?" your friends ask. "No reason," you respond.

(c/n) is playing tag with his friends, and you are talking with your friends.

You are on the outskirts of your friends circle and talking, laughing, and listening to what happened over each other's summers, when suddenly someone who isn't looking forward knocks into you. You look back to see who was so clumsy and you were about to lecture them but then you saw who it was, it was (c/n).

(c/n) stares at you and you stare at him and this goes on for a couple of seconds until both of you start blushing and apologizing.

"I'm so sorry I should have been more careful" you say. "No it's my fault I should have been more careful" (c/n) says. Then you both start to get up but to do so you both have to go really close.

You both get up at the same time and your lips brush together. Both his friends and your friends are doing the heart camera thing and making moaning sounds and kissing sounds.

He gets up really fast and holds his hand out to you, you take it and he helps you up. Luckily the bell rings just in time.

"(y/n), let's go" (c/n) says before he grabs your hand and walks you to class, hand in hand.