Sorry Bout It

(c/n): crush name
(Y/n): your name
(B/f/n): best friend name
(E/n): enemy name (or least favourite person)

"He will never notice me" you tell (b/f/n). "I mean he knows to you are, bit probably nothing else" she says. (While giving her a death look "very helpful." "I know this doesn't help but (E/n) has liked him forever she says.* "Maybe she'd be more supportive" says while staring at (b/f/n). - bell rings-  "see you at lunch. Oh and (b/f/n), I'd never pick (e/n) over you!" She nods and you go your separate ways.

Your next class is French and you have this big orale to present. Then it hits you, (c/n) will watch you mess up French, which he is so good at. With a groan you find your way to class.

You sit in your spot and say "bonjour" to madame. You get more and more nervous as you wait for your name to be called. (Y/n), will you present your orale. Deep breath (y/n), one more deep breath okay don't look at (c/n) and you will be fine. You glance at your friends as you begin.

"Je suis (y/n)

Don't look at (c/n), but he's too cute maybe just a glance. OMG other than my friends he is the only one paying attention to me.

J'ai (however old you are) ans

Wait he wasn't watching the other orales like he's watching mine. Oh no, am I doing bad.

... (Says more French)." You take a small bow and everyone claps for you. You go back to your seat.

(C/n), who sits near you stuttered "(y/n) that was good. Umm ya. Ok. Umm this is weird. Umm good job again." You stare at him. He always seemed so cool and now he look so frazzled. It's cute. With a big blush and a smirk you say thanks. He is so red that he looks like a tomato.

          ~couple hours later, lunch~

Walking and talking with (b/f/n) you head to your locker to put your lunch away. A few steps away from your locker you see (c/n) standing at it waiting. You tell (b/f/n) and she says "ooo and you said he won't notice you." "Umm hi (y/n)," he mumbles. "Hi what are you doing here?" That is when you realize (b/f/n) isn't there. "So umm what are you doing here?" You are totally stunned and feel like running away but you keep your composure even though you know you are redder than the Tommy Hilfiger sign. "I waited for half an hour for you to come here."

Could he get more cute  you think as you realize that you are turning redder.

With a deep breath he continues "I have noticed you since the beginning of school. You light up my day whenever I see you. You are cute and I thought you would never notice me. French is the best subject because you are there. I love you very much and if this is weird I will I won't talk about this ever again." Ahhhhhh he's popular and cute and ahhhhhh I am dying. "I thought you didn't notice me,  I have also loved you since the first day of school. I didn't think you knew who I was!" On that note he leaned in and kissed me passionately. Stunned you are speechless. "Will you be my girl?" He says. Overflowing with emotions you nod your head and say "yes".

News spreads fast in (your school name). By the last bell, everyone knew about us. All my friends congratulated me as I told them all who I liked. But I was waiting for (e/n) to say something. (E/n) always talked to me by commenting something about my hair or my pencil case or who knows what, but now she couldn't say nothing coz I'm dating her crush.