The Beach

(c/n): crush name
(Y/n): your name
(B/f/n): best friend name

"Sand castle contest," someone declares, everyone starts chanting "sand castle contest, sand castle contest!"

Today is a field trip to the beach, my whole class is here which includes (c/n). I love how sand feels underneath my toes and how there could be a crab on me but I wouldn't even know. 

We put ourselves in groups for the sandcastle building contest. "Come on (y/n) and (c/n), let's be a team" (b/f/n) says. (C/n) is one of your closest friends so he is included in this.

You start with the base, some small towers. (C/n) is starting with collecting some decorations and building materials. You do not where (b/f/n) has gone but you figure she is also gathering materials and decorations.

You build a couple of towers by the time (c/n) comes back. He brings back some buckets and some shovels and some shells, "these will help us win" he says. You look at the other people's sandcastles and the are barely even into making the towers. You smirk at this and (c/n) sees this and starts blushing immediately.

You continue building. He helps you out by molding the towers to look good and adding the moat. "I'm getting really hot" he says while he takes his shirt off. You see his 6 pack and look away and smile and blush. You reply saying "yeah I'm getting hot too" you take off your shirt and shorts revealing your bikini. He just smirks when he sees your 6 pack.

You two continue building until it look stunning.

"Phew finally done" you say. He just smiles and asks if you want anything to eat or drink, you shake your head no.

Then you two are just sitting next to each other staring out on the horizon.
Mrs. Peppa Pig (your teacher) says "alright I will judge your sandcastles, everyone name your sandcastles."

Right then (b/f/n) comes and says "since I didn't do anything we will call this (yours and (c/n) ship name)." You and (c/n) start blushing.

Mrs. Peppa Pig announces the winners. "Yay (y/n), we won" (c/n) says. "Only because we did it together" you say, but immediately regret saying it. He looks at you and smiles saying " I love ... I love our sandcastle." He holds your hand as you two look out on the horizon, holding hands.