Project partners

(c/n): crush name
(Y/n): your name

"(Y/n) and (c/n) u will be partners"
Don't freak out you tell yourself as you take a few deep breaths. Inhale, then exhale. "Okay" you Omg as your palms start getting sweaty. This project is in French, about family. You are so tempted to not say your name as (c/n)'s wife. You and (c/n) decide to work on this at lunch. Since none of your friends are in your French class no one knows the news. You spend the whole day waiting for the bell to ring and lunch to start.

Finally, the time is come.

You head over to the library and find him already there waiting for you. You sit next down next to him and start asking questions about the assignment and immediately you both feel really comfortable and start joking and have fun. You and (c/n) are already friends so you have inside jokes with each other. You relax a lot and start working. Then it hits you, you have your knee resting against his knee, or he has his against yours. You accidentally jerk your knee just a bit, so he feels it. While talking about the assignment, he slips his hands on your knee and rests it there. You start blushing like crazy and then you see that he is blushing too.

His palm still rests on your knee as you both continue your assignment, questioning each other about parents age and names (you think of calling them your in-laws but decide otherwise).

He starts moving his hand so that it massaging your knee and you feel the smooth coldness of his hands as he caresses your knee. Shivers go up your spine and you feel like your going to faint from this amazingness.

"Should I go higher?" (C/n) asks. You blank out for a second and when he asks one more time you respond with "ya, sure." Really hoping he doesn't think your some slut you stare at him hoping for this caressing to never end. "Why" he then asks. Your heart sinks as now you think he doesn't want to continue, but you respond confidently, "because it will probably feel good for you." (C/n) then asks "will it feel good for you?" You respond with a nod. So he moves his soft fingers up your leg to tour thigh. He caresses your thigh and you have to use so much effort to not moan. His touch, his smoothness, everything, just feels amazing.

Then you wish it would never end.