The Party

(c/n): crush name
(Y/n): your name
(B/f/n): best friend name

"Hi (y/n), glad you could come" your classmate says. You have just arrived at your classmate's birthday party, which is a pool party, and the whole class is invited, even (c/n). There is already half the class here. Your friends are here and they are coming over to greet you.

You start talking to them about how fun the day will be. You keep talking about school and other stuff, when your with your friends there is never a dull moment.

A little while later (c/n) comes and hangs out with his friends. Even (b/f/n) made it in time.

In about 20 minutes everyone who is coming has arrived and is ready for the swimming. Everyone heads into the change rooms and changes into their swimsuits.

You are wearing a bikini so your abs are showing. (C/n) comes out with shorts, showing his abs as well. Both of you start blushing immediately as soon as you see each other.

You go with your friends and (c/n) goes with his friends, still staring at you.

You and your friends play so pool games and then your classmate that is hosting the party says "we will have a contest, girls versus boys, the contest will be a relay, which ever side can get all their teammates there and back across a lane, wins!" The two teams get together and plan the best lineup to win. You are placed at the end as you are the fastest girl swimmer. (C/n) is near the back so you can still see him.

"On your marks... get set... GO!!"

Your team takes the lead with the boys team not too far behind.

The teams continue going and going until it's (c/n)'s turn. Your eyes are glued to him, every curve on his wonderful body, every twist and turn he does is etched in your head to remember.

"Go (y/n) you got this" your friends cheer when it's almost your turn to go. You see some of the boys scared faces. You smirk when you see them.

As you enter the water with a dive you start swimming, faster and faster. You soon reach the other side, in a couple of seconds. You go even faster than before and reach back at your starting point in mere seconds. When you come up for air at the end, everyone is cheering for you, even the boys. You look to where (c/n) is standing and he is smiling and blushing. He's not the only one but he's the only one you care about.

The last person on the boys team arrives at the finish line seconds after you.

The host says "congratulations to the girls who won against the boys, you girls get prizes obviously because you are the champions."

(C/n) comes over and says "wow you are so fast, you are such a great swimmer" you reply with a "thanks." Both of you don't know what to say next so the two of you are just standing there, staring a each other, blushing. Finally you break the silence with "do you want to swim together?" He starts smiling and starts nodding his head like a child who wants candy. You smile and blush at his cuteness. You take the lead and he follows, a couple meters behind you. Everyone around is staring and shipping. He speeds up as you keep your pace. He is swimming right beside you and both keep the pace and then instantly you both turn to look at each other at the exact same time, and your eyes met and both of you slowed down, then stopped, and your lips brushed. Then both of you kissed, passionately. You don't care what anyone else thinks, you love (c/n) no matter what.