Haunted House

(c/n): crush name
(Y/n): your name

Thanks to one of my best friends, 365FREASH for giving me the idea for this chapter and to one of my other best friend for giving me the details of the haunted house that we went to on Halloween.

~in this story (c/n) is your boyfriend~

"Good morning (y/n)" (c/n) says, "hi babe" you respond. Your are delighted to see him even if you dreamed about him.

You look at your watch and realize it's 10:00. Scratching your head you try to remember if you had anything to do today. "(y/n), I forgot to ask, are you doing anything with your friends today?" You reply with a nodding head, "no, I have nothing that I can remember, why?" (c/n) replies, "oh then do you want to come to the haunted house with me?" You suddenly realize that it's Halloween. "Sure I'll come with you, should we invite our friends??" "We will invite them for our second round, the first one is about you and me." You feel yourself blush.

You have had a crush on this guy for 10 years, and apparently he also had a crush on you for a while, so when you both found out you were delighted, so you started dating.

You and him arrive at the haunted house. It looks terrifying but with (c/n) by your side you know you will be fine.

You enter the house and it starts out with a calm couple of steps. I was starting to feel braver so I went in front, big mistake, I saw a small spider decoration and I freaked out so I decided to walk with (c/n). I must have been holding on to him tight as he smirked and said "am I that hot?" You blushed and let go of him.

When you first enter there is a graveyard with tablets and skeletons all over. Then you enter into an all white illusion area and right when you enter there is a jump scare, you squeeze (c/n) hand. Then you go through this dark tunnel wear you see two girls on a bed singing the patacake song. Then you see a creepy old guy on a rocking chair. Then there are two monster guys following you from behind then you walk further and you see a bloody doll in a cage on one side and on the other side you see picture frames and in one frame a guy puts his hand through a frame to scare you. Then you have to walk through these dead bodies who are wrapped in white cloth and are hanging upside down. Then there is another scare, which makes you jump. Then lastly the witch asks for money. Then you have to go through this part where it's pitch black and there are like weights on a wall coming together that you have to push away in order to get out.

After the haunted house you are a mess of a shocked expression of everything that just happened and a feeling of relief that it's over. (c/n) is fine he is really brave, something you admire about him. "Are you okay (y/n)??" He says. "I'm fine" you respond, "just a little scared, will you stay with me tonight?" He responds with "sure, and (y/n), I won't ever let anything happen to you." You smile and blush saying " I know and I'm happy I'm your girlfriend."