The Project

(C/n): crush name
(Y/n): your name
(Y/l/n): your last name

      "So this is where you live (y/l/n)," you blush. You still can't believe that you brought (c/n) to your home. "So this is home sweet home" you say trying not to look at (c/n). (C/n) is in awe. Your home is a 3 story house that has balconies and it looks even bigger than a mansion. OMG (c/n) looks so cute, you think to yourself. You and (c/n) was somehow assigned a partner project together. You walk to the front door and knock, immediately a maid opens the door and says, "how was school?" You just shrug. (C/n) politely responds "It was good, thank you". You grab him by the hand and drag him upstairs. You two go to the study room (if you don't want a study room then you can call it your office room) and take out the books, science, math, socials studies, and English, what are the chances that you would end up being (c/n)'s partner for a year-end project that includes all subjects. You really lucked out with this project and you pray that you don't mess this up.

You go and grab some tools, pencils, pens, colored pencils, colored pens, markers, rulers, and any stationery that you can find. You haul all this back to the study room. (C/n) sees you struggling and sprints to help you out. He takes about half your load saying, "is your home made of stationary?" You smile and say, "i wouldn't want to forget anything." You both start opening your books and try finding good details to use in your essay/poster. (C/n) asks to borrow a pencil, you respond smirking "what kind." He smirks back and says "can I please borrow that writing tool that has the perfect amount of lead for me to use?" You start laughing, and so does (c/n). You two are the dirtiest kids in school. You toss him the pencil and the two of you keep working, while also joking and having fun.

After a couple of hours you realize that it's starting to get late. You don't want the fun to stop but you don't want the love of your life to get in trouble, so you say, "isn't it getting late, don't you need to get home?" He pouted and said "I don't want to go, I'm having so much fun, but I guess your right, I'll call my mom." He takes his phone out and starts talking to his mom. His face went from upset to grinning to smirking. You watch him and a smile creeps up on your face. "Okay by mom, I will let (y/n) know, okay bye." He hangs up and says, "you will never believe this but... I'm staying at your house for the night." Shock immediatly is on your face. "My parents aren't home but sure you can stay with me tonight" you instantly regret your words. He smiles and says innocently, "I wouldn't mind sleeping on your bed, with you." You smirk back.

The two of u get bored with the project and decide to have dinner. Tonight you are having sushi and chicken nuggets, with some bubble tea of course. The two of you are sitting next to each other, eating in peace. Then once you finish it's already about 7:30. Since it was a school day you have to sleep at 8 to get up tomorrow fresh. So you tell (c/n) to get ready to sleep and get him a toothbrush.

You get dressed in the cutest pajamas you could find, brushed your teeth, did your hair, and headed to your bedroom. (Everything in your bedroom is from IKEA) then it hits you, you only have one bed in your room and no space for a floor bed, so that means he IS sleeping with you, on your bed. You hesitantly come into your room and take a look, and sure enough he is sleeping on your bed with you. You take a deep breath and go onto the bed. 

Time flies y'all keep talking about the project and just chilling there, on the bed, together. Then both of you stop talk for a few seconds and there is some awkward silence. You muster up the courage and move your hand towards where (c/n) hand is. You touch it and the room is still silent. You stop moving your hand, as you have already felt what you wanna feel. He starts moving his hand so that it's on top of yours, and interlocking yours. You are blushing so hard at that time and surprisingly so is he. "(Y/n), I *takes a deep breath* like you, a lot, so much that I can say that I love you and I want you to be my girlfriend" his tone changes to a more sad tone "do you want to be mine?" You can hear your heart pounding and you are speechless. This has never happened to you in your life. You don't know how to respond. Immediately without thinking you go in for a kiss, which felt luscious. You put your whole body on him as he snakes his arms around your body. You let go of the kiss to breathe and say "yes, I've had a crush on you for the longest time." He smirks and responds with "good I thought it might have been only me having the biggest crush on you for the longest time. You blush and so does he. You flip so that he's on top and your on the bottom and he goes in for the kiss. Which to this day still feels amazing.