Video Games

(c/n): crush name
(Y/n): your name
(B/f/n): best friend name
(F/v/g): favorite video game

"Come on (y/n), we have to finish our homework, then we can do something fun" (b/f/n) says. You are at her house and you are watching (c/n) play (f/v/g), he's really good, just like his friend, who just happens to be (b/f/n) brother.

You go over to (b/f/n) room and start doing your homework. You finish in an instant as you are the smartest kid in your class. (b/f/n) is still on one of the first questions, "how are you done, I mean I know your really smart but we just started" she says. You shrug "it's a gift, I'll be right back." You go back to watch (c/n) play (f/v/g).

You lean on the doorframe and just watch him play. His friend finally notices you and says "you seem intrigued, do you want to play?" You reply with just a nod but in your head your are telling yourself, "don't mess up, don't mess up, not in front of him."

You take a seat on the chair that they are using and you hold the console and start playing. Instantly you start pushing buttons and playing. They are suprised at how good you are. (c/n) says "she's even better than me, and that's hard." You feel yourself blush. But there is one part where you are not so good and instead of embarrassing yourself you decide to tell them that you don't know how to do that part. (c/n) smiles and says "I'll teach you." You reply with a nod and he puts his hands over yours, which sent shivers down your spine. You continue learning and within a couple of minutes you get it and are very quick at it.

You keep playing and you realize that (b/f/n) brother left the room and it was just you and (c/n) left in the room. (c/n) sits right next to you on the chair and says "you are the best player I've ever seen, and coming from me that's saying something," you mumble a "thanks" and continue with your game you finally died because you were getting tired. Then you finally realized that (c/n) has been staring at you for almost the whole time. You look back at him and he quickly looks at the screen. He is blushing like crazy. He puts his arm around you and says "now what?"