Poetry 28: Trapped

I missed you. I miss your gentlemanliness, the way you treated me like a Princess in a fairytale, and you are a Prince who will do everything just to win the Princess' heart; I miss how the cadence of your voice brought a lullaby to my ears everytime you sing randomly on our way to a long ride; the way you accept compliments and complimented me back which made me fluttered; the way you speak about life that gave me hopes and inspired me a little more; the way you throw jokes that only us could get and then we laughed so loud as we caught each other's gazes full of sparks. Apparently, I missed the feeling when I was with you. And for the very sheer of time, maybe our souls were once connected to each other, and were split up by the wind. But not until I realized, everything you have shown to me, were part of your trap.
I was a fool to believe, and for allowing myself fell for the trap you made. And yes, I have fallen for you and when that very moment has came, you were nowhere near to find — to catch me. That was why, I crashed on the ground with my bones dislocating from my other bones, and my wings of self-worth, has dashed me down into a total lunacy. Aren't you sorry for that?
Perhaps, it took me awhile until I came to my senses and that I needed to get up. I must admit that I fell hardly on your trap. I was a fool and still a fool for admitting that I still yearn for you despite the destructions you caused to my being. Maybe, I am the dumbest of the dumbest for always stumbling upon this feeling that has long been kept. Worst, I've been trying to get up with all the remaining remnants of sanity I spare for my self; yet my mind is still climbing back to the tunnel of our memories, and still digging for a piece of memory where you once said, "you liked me, and I was your favorite". I just wished, it was never a trap back then.

—PrettyMira18