REBOUND WANTED

"Hello, you're speaking with Macy from Heartache Hotline. How may I cure you today?"

At first there's a pause but then a high pitched voice starts speaking.

"Hey! Hello, um, hi? Sorry, who's this again?"

"Uh, Macy from Heartache Hotline..." I answer, confused as to why she would call if she didn't know who she was calling.

"Right! My name's Cindy. So I'm like fine and everything but my boyfriend broke up with me 5 minutes ago."

"I'm sorry to hear that!"

"No, it's fine, he was a dick anyway. Honestly, I'm happy."

"Oh... Then why are you calling?"

"I was wondering if you could hook me up with numbers of any guys who have recently had their heartbroken?"

"I'm sorry, I don't quite understand. We can't give out that information."

"Oh, please! I need to find a new guy to make my ex jealous and these guys are in desperate need of a rebound. Plus they're easy picking."

"Are you serious?" I exclaim, shocked as I hear Cindy huff impatiently.

"Yes, I'm serious. I'm sure you can just sneak me a few numbers. It's not like it's illegal, Jesus."

"Actually, it is illegal. It's called a confidentiality agreement. We are legally not allowed to give out the information of the people who call us."

"..."

end of call