03

"I did see something in the woods."

"Totally baby. I believe you."

"No he doesn't. He's just tryna get lucky." Jessica dismissed Eric

Eric laughed at his cover being blown.

"It was jet black, and huge. On all fours it was still taller than a person. A bear maybe?" Angela described

"Or an alien. You're lucky you didn't get probed." Mike goofily said

Bella and Nathan walked up to the table their friends sat at.

"Yeah, you're not the only one." Bella started as they sat down.

"Our dad's been get"ting reports at the station." Nathan finished

"Like 5 hikers have been killed by some bear." Bella continued 

"But they can't find the bear." Nathan finished for Bella again.

"Last time you clowns doubt my girlfriend." Eric said triumphantly

"But seriously, you guys have got to quit doing that." Jessica said

"Doing what?" they asked in sync

"That!" Jessica exclaimed

"You two are always talking at the same time or finishing each others sentences." Angela explained

While it annoyed most people, the twins loved how it sync they were. They really did enjoy being twins.

"What can we say?" Nathan started

"Twin telepathy" they finished together just to annoy Jessica. Jessica just groaned and continued her conversation with Angela and Eric. Meanwhile Mike turned towards Bella, completely ignoring Nathan. Nathan couldn't stand Mike. He could barely tolerate the blond boy. Mike was clearly infatuated with Bella and Bella was clearly not interested, but Mike just couldn't take a hint. Mike annoyed Nathan in particular in that moment by still trying to get Bella's attention when she still wasn't over Edward. 

"So, I mean,  Bella's back?"

Nathan had the strong urge to roll his eyes and turn to Mike and say 'Yes Mike, the Swan Twins are back.' but he kept his mouth shut and let Bella do the talking. 

"Yeah I guess so."

"Alright, well that's. Welcome."

"Finish a sentence much?" Nathan muttered under with breath, and luckily only Bella heard him. While caused Bella to smile slightly.

"Um so listen, you know now- now that you're, you know talking and eating again, you know you gotta get that protein in there. Um I was just wondering if you wanted to go see a movie with me?"

"Yeah sure. Yeah I do."

"Cool um. Let me see, we could check out Love Spelled Backwards Is Love? Dumb title but, it's a romantic comedy. It's supposed to be for-"

"No, no romance." Bella stated

"I second that motion." Nathan spoke up

Bella nodded at Nathan while Mike ignored him.

"How about Face Punch? You heard of that?"

"I mean that's-that's an action movie."

"Yeah, it's perfect"

Nathan nodded in agreement even though no one was looking at him. Nathan didn't actually like action movies that much. But even if Mike didn't know it yet, Nathan was going to the movies with them. And there was no way he was going to sit through a romance movie with Mike there. 

"Um guns, adrenaline. That's my thing." Bella continued.  

"Okay." Mike smiled even though it looked more like a grimace. 

"We should get a bunch of people to come. Do you guys want to go see Face Punch?" Bella asked the rest of their friends.

"Face Punch yeah. Mike, hey remember the trailer?" Eric asked then proceeded to make explosion sound effects. "Punch faces." Then punched his hand a couple times which made a sort of clapping noise. 

"Yeah movie night with Bella." Jessica sarcastically exclaimed and softly scoffed.