04

Mike awkwardly stood with Jake while Nathan and Bella got the tickets for the movie. 

"So Face Punch huh? You like action movies?" Jake asked, making small talk. 

"Not really." Mike dismissed. 

"I heard it sucks. Bad" Jacob continued as he leaned against the wall outside the movie theater. 

"You know, are you even old enough to see this movie? I mean, you know, without adult supervision?" Mike asked annoyed. Clearly trying to embarrass Jacob but Jacob was unfazed.

"Right, yeah. Nathan's buying my ticket for me." 

Nathan and Bella walked up to the boys then. 

"Jessica bailed." Nathan said. Nathan was secretly happy about Jessica not being there.

"And Angela's got the stomach flu, so Eric's taking care of her. It's just us four." Bella explained.

 "Great!"

"Great." Mike echoed Jake

The group sat down. Mike sat down next to Bella, Jake sat on the other side of Bella, and Nathan sat on Jake's other side. A couple minutes into the movie Nathan looked over at Mike. Mike looked like he was about to be sick. Nathan couldn't help but elbow Jake to draw his attention to the almost green blond. Jake and Nathan just shot each other amused glances. A few more gun shots later and Mike stood up.

"Okay I think I'm gonna throw up." Mike said as he rushed down the aisle. The twins and Jacob slowly stood up and followed him to the lobby. 

"What a marshmallow." Jake spoke up with an annoyed grimace and nodded.

"Just call him Jet-Puffed." Nathan laughed

"You should hold out for some one with a stronger stomach." Jacob said and all three of them laughed. "Some one who laughs at the gore that makes weaker men vomit."

Nathan saw the look on Jacob's face and figured he should give them moment.

"I'm gonna go get some candy before we leave." Nathan spoke then turned around walked towards to concession area. 

Bella smiled "I feel bad. He probably has that stomach flu that's going around. " she walked towards the stairs and dropped her hand out of Jacob's

(I'm gonna leave that there. You all know what happens. Jacob confesses, Bella tells him not to ruin the relationship they already have. Jacob says he'll wait and that he'll never hurt her like Edward did. This is about Nathan, not Jacob so I'm skipping writing that whole moment out.)

Nathan walked back up with a  mouth full of twizzlers and a handful of boxes of candy as Mike came out of the bathroom.

"Well. I need to go home." Mike states and Nathan rolls his eyes before looking towards Jacob and Bella. Jacob turned to Mike with an angry look on his face.

"Um I was feeling sick before the movie okay." Mike defends but Jacob just keeps glaring at him

"What is your problem?" Mike exclaims

"Right now. You're my problem. Feeling sick? Maybe you need to go to the hospital." Jacob suddenly stands up and asks louder, "Want me to put you in the hospital!?"

"Jake, Jake." Bella pulls Jake back as Mike backs up. Nathan just looked at Jacob with wide eyes. "Jake the movie's over, what are you doing?" Bella asked while Mike looked terrified. Nathan stood on the other side of Jacob. As much as Nathan didn't like Mike, Nathan didn't want Jake to get in trouble for pummeling him.  "Jake, you feel really hot. You feel like you have a fever, you okay?"

"I don't know what's happening." Jacob rasped out. "I gotta go." Jake said and walked away.

"Dude is weird." 

"You were terrified of him two seconds ago. Watch who you call weird, he might come back." Nathan taunted  and grabbed Bella's hand, walking away.