A baby -Byron

Cecilia and I were led into a room, I noticed a woman breastfeeding a baby, really it wasn't hard to miss as she was in the very centre of a relatively green area on a strange couch, I watched curiously, Cecilia approached her in interest, "oh sweetheart, can you hold my boy" sleepily asked the woman, Cecilia was handed the baby and the woman quickly laid down to sleep, "no I..." Began Cecilia, I cringed at the way she held the baby so I approached them them and carefully took the baby from her.

"Don't you know how to hold a baby?" I asked her, she waved her hand me with disinterest, "nope, don't like babies" she told me with confidence, I rolled my eyes and cradled the baby against me, suddenly it began to wail so I did the first thing I knew to do, I held it against my shoulder and gently patted it's back, it let out a mighty burp which had Cecilia holding back laughter.

"You sure you don't like babies?" I called to her, she rolled her eyes, "I still don't like em" she said definitely, I looked over at my owner and showed him the baby, he went to pat its head, "not its head!" I yelled a little to loudly, my owner seemed to get the message and tickled the babies belly, the baby made a bunch of oohing sounds, I felt a smile on my face and then carried the delicate thing back to its mother.

I lay it on the couch, I didn't like the positioning, the mother could roll on it or it could roll off the couch, but I left it there anyway, I walked over to Myka and sat with her, she complained about babies the whole time.

We were led into a new room with a massive TV, and not to long later a video popped up, I looked away and began pacing, trying to ignore the pained cries from the woman, Myka covered her eyes and was quietly whining "this is irrelevant to someone like me, I finished health class!"

Authors note: you ask WittleGurr you shall receive, I know its short but various details are secret. Literally this is short, just 300+ words, my general min limit is 1000 words.