Mistakes I made - Shik

Authors alert: just wanted to show off who I found haha

I'm an awful person, first I go and show off my bond with Jasper all the while making my best friend feel second best, then I go and lie away from Jasper who so obviously was confused and upset and now... Now I ignored all the signs the two Daer's were giving Tak and I just so we can look around the breeder area to get an understanding of it, now they're gone and I can't believe what a fool I was.

The 3 months from the time Tak came out with the truth were troubling, sure a week during each month we needed to hold down Myka and change the strange things in her, the old ones always coming out grossly, and with all that I had been avoiding holding a proper conversation with Tak and even avoiding my poor pet in bed, I've upset them all and I'm the only one to blame, I'm a horrid person.

Today... had started off not so bad, Tak and I had decided to go check out the nearest breeding area, there was only two and this one was the closest, though Tak had to corner me and force me to talk about the trip, and we set off, I definitely noticed how much happier our pets looked being able to walk together.

It didn't take long at all to walk there, and when we got in a woman was all to eager to greet us, "hey! Tak and Shik right? Ah brilliant! Welcome to Dary's pure breeds!" She greeted in so much excitement, she gave Jasper a quick pat and suddenly started heading down the corridor, we followed even though we were almost routed to the spot in surprise.

We got sat in a room and Jasper and Myka were becoming cuddly, so we accepted the affection joyfully, the lady became super professional in mere seconds, "ok, I understand you two are here simply to scope out the place which is wonderful, and I know you will definitely want to breed your sweethearts straight away, once you see what we have to offer we've got a range of males and females! Although its still a small amount, we are working on getting that fixed very soon though!" Explained the woman quickly, I understood each word, but I felt breathless FOR her!

We didn't get a chance to think of what to say before she began her fast talking once again, "now don't worry if you want them bred together as well that's up to you, so let me start by explaining how things work here, it appears Dear's don't like breeding in a non natural environment despite our best efforts, so we've gone for insemination were we take a sample straight from the area in the male that produces its special baby making formula." she stopped to laugh at her odd joke, "then we use it to fertilise the females, its quite simple and painless, here we'll bring in one of our best studs!" She said, she looked over at a person who was at the doorway, "please retrieve him" she asked warningly, the person nodded and hurried off.

Jasper cuddled into me he seemed uncomfortable which I didn't understand, maybe he believes this is a vets office, I didn't have much more time to dwell on it before the door opened revealing a Daer that had no substitute fur on, he was muzzled and seemed on edge as he barked and growled, Myka and Jasper seemed even more on edge now, Myka made noises back and they seemed to at least not be afraid of him.