Werewolf

".....you to be gentle." A voice said as I slowly came back to the land of the living.

"I didn't kill her." A familiar one responded sounding bored. "There isn't a single scratch on her. She wouldn't stop talking."

"And so you decided to render her unconscious? You don't handle every situation with violence, that's not what a good Alpha does." He said. I heard a growl follow.

"It's a good thing I'm not an alpha then." The second voice spat with venom.

I forced myself to open my eyes. Blinking slowly and trying to adjust to the harsh sunlight that was seeping in through what I assumed was a window. I was on my back. On what felt like a bed. I closed my eyes trying to get over the grogginess in my brain before slowly blinking them open again and looking at the ceiling above me.

"She's awake. We'll talk about this later." the sound of footsteps followed his voice and in the next second I was looking at a familiar face.

Familiar in that he looked like an older version of my kidnapper. My brain finally registering that I was in an unfamiliar place and recalling the events of what I assumed were last night, caused me to panic. I sat up straight way too quickly and a wave of dizziness hit me like a truck.

"Whoa easy there." My second kidnapper says putting his hand on my back. I flinch away from him and glance around the room.

I immediately recognize his companion leaning against the closed door as the guy from the cabin I met earlier. In the light I could now see his features clearly. His black hair was styled in a messy yet neat style a strand falling onto his forehead. Piercing blue eyes stared at me. His lips were pulled into a scowl which I figured was there almost always. He was devastatingly handsome.

His older companion who I look at cautiously has the same eyes as his fellow only they were softer. He was softer. Almost like he was the complete opposite as Mr frowny. He was in sweatpants and a wool sweater and he was smiling at me. His hair was neat and so was his salt and pepper beard he looked put together.

"Hello Mel." He says softly handing me a glass of what I assume is water. At the sight of it my throat screams for attention at how dry and scratchy it feels.

I tentatively take it from his hands and bring it to my nose sniffing it. He chuckles before taking it from me and taking a sip and handing it back to me.

"See it's just water. No poison." I nod and drink the water almost sighing in relief at how wonderful it feels.

"Who are you people?" I ask after a few seconds. My voice still a little horse.

"My name is Logan Black and I believe you've already met my son Carlton." He introduces pointing at Mr I'm too cool to pay attention.

"We didn't really share pleasantries." I said shooting Carlton a glare. He rolls his eyes and walks out of the room without a word.

"Forgive him. The past few months have been a little tense for all of us." He said. "I'm an old friend of your fathers."

"How do I know you're not lying and are pretending to be Logan. Considering I don't know what he looks like you could have intercepted my dads message and gotten to the cabin before him."