Chapter 7

"Doctor Steven Strange pleasure to meet you

"Doctor Steven Strange pleasure to meet you."

The man with the red cape held out his hand to the true alpha, awaiting for it to be shaken. Scott McCall stood with his mouth agape, his body in shock from watching the raven haired man materialise before him just a few moments ago.

The sorcerer stood in all his mystical glory. The long chain around his neck carrying a dark green pendant in the shape of an eye, which gave the Druid chills when he looked at it. His deep blue robes glistened with sparks of orange from the recent portal he had just created as his dark hair shone with strands of bright silver. He gave off an aura of power and knowledge that Deaton had never seen before. He was definitely good enough to do what needed to be done.

Dr Strange looked around the room of astounded faces in boredom, tired of the repetitious shock whenever he teleported anywhere. Finding the familiar face of the agent that had called him only a half hour ago, he openly welcomed the friendly smile he received from the man who had saved his life only a few years prior. Phil began to walk over to his friend when he was interrupted from across the room.

"Dr Strange?" A soft voice piped up from the doorway to the kitchen. Steven turned to face an awkward Peter, who was rubbing the back of his neck whilst giving the man an unsure smile.

"Yes, Parker is it?" The sorcerer inquired as he walked over to the young avenger, curious. Peter gulped nervously at his presence. The tall man giving off a sense of fear that teared the boy's nerves to shreds.

"Yeah Peter Parker." The teen blurted as his cheeks flushed a deep scarlet. "Um... uh... I... er, I think we should have met at some point in the past... um, yeah but I guess with the whole top secret organisation stuff and the fact I'm still not an adult and can't officially be in the official avengers or however Mr Stark put it... uh I guess we haven't met yet." Peter flashed a shy grin of embarrassment as he held out his hand, which Steven took gladly.

"Well its a pleasure to meet you Mr Parker." Dr Strange gave him a charismatic smile before turning to face the amused glances of the onlookers.

"Agent Coulson," Steven began, turning to face the smirking suited man. "I believe you called me here for a reason?" The sorcerer raised his eyebrow curiously as he watched the faces in the room turn solemn.

"Yes, we did." Phil looked up with tired eyes. "And I believe we could use your expertise."

——————

As the men talked over possible plans to retrieve his son, Noah Stilinski sat on the sofa facing the news on the tv, his mind clouded with thoughts. He didn't trust this mysterious man in the red cape, however he trusted his brother in law and his judgment and at this point, he would do anything to get his son back.

Rubbing the back of his neck with his tired hands he looked over his shoulder at the young brunette boy that reminded him so much of Stiles. He watched with a small smile as Peter stood with his arms on his hips, pushing his chest out slightly at the presence of a senior Avenger, attempting to prove himself by interjecting little comments and suggestions into their plans.

He laughed to himself as Phil began to get annoyed by the teen's antics, rolling his eyes every so often and giving Peter a soft glare. It was nice to be reminded of his son. Of who he used to be, not of what this world has made of him.

Turning back towards the screen his eyes widened in shock. Rapidly fumbling for the tv remote he drastically turned up the volume, catching the attention of everyone in the room.

"Sheriff what is it?" Scott asked, furrowing his eyebrows as he watched the man panic before him.

"Look!" Noah shouted, pointing to the television screen. Everyone quickly crowded round, they're eyes fixated on the new story as the reporters words filled their ears.

"Breaking news. It has been reported that twelve patients of Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital have been found dead this morning. It is unclear how these deaths have occurred, but it is rumoured that the FBI are investigating the deaths as homicides. Agent McCall would now like to send an urgent message."

All eyes on the room landed on Scott as he tended up, watching as his distant father appeared on the screen in his FBI gear, ready to speak to the world.

"As a result of the events of the last few days, the bureau have come to a decision to put Beacon Hills under a curfew for immediate effect. There is believed to be a dangerous individual out and about so it is recommended that no one goes out alone. Stay safe."

As the news flashed back to the reporter at the desk the Sheriff switched the tv off. Collapsing onto the sofa as he held his head in his hands, slowly rocking back and forth as he desperately tried to contemplate how, on what earth his son could be responsible for something like this.

Peter gulped. His eyes wide at the news that just broke. This was bigger than them. They couldn't do this by themselves. They needed help.

And Peter knew just who to call.

——————

Fury sat at his desk, absentmindedly tapping the tip of his pen on the glass table top as he watched the news story unfold before him. This situation had gotten out of control. He had miscalculated how great a threat this young teenager was, sending a young teen by himself to handle the issue. What was he thinking?

Peter couldn't do this by himself. He wasn't a trained spy, he was just some kid that puts on a super suit to fight bad guys. He wasn't made for intelligence. He wasn't made for S.H.I.E.L.D. He just hoped that the final part of his plan would still work. It needed to work. Or the fate of the world could be put at risk.

Suddenly a knock on the door pulled him from his thoughts.

"You called us here sir?" Natasha appeared at the doorway with Clint not far behind, her short red hair giving her sly smirk a hint of danger as she waited for the inevitable mission to be given to them.

"Romanov, Barton." Fury welcomed them in as the two agents stood side by side in front of the directors desk. "I have a mission for you." Natasha's smirk widened as he confirmed her suspicions. "The situation in Beacon Hills has escalated. I need both of you to dispatch to California and provide backup for Agent Coulson and Mr Parker."

"Straight away sir." Clint nodded as they both left the room, making their way down to the quinjets.

Little did they know that Tony had just received a message from the boy who he considered his unofficial adopted son, calling him for help in a fight he couldn't face alone. The multimillionaire prepared to leave without a second thought.

This was gonna be one hell of a party

——————

I'm so sorry I know it's been forever and that this is a really meh chapter but I completely lost inspiration but I felt the need to put something out there, so I'm sorry it's a filler. However next chapter is the big fight scene and we're near the end of part one yay! Ready to get into all the avenger stuff?