20

-jacks pov-
-vote and comment-

| saturday september 17 11:57 PM |

"that's hot" nate says pointing across the living room to a blonde girl smoking a blunt. i shake my head and furrow my eyebrows at him. "go talk to her" i say pushing him slightly making him laugh and shake his head. "she'll curve me man"

"she's drunk i doubt she will"

he looks over at her as if he were thinking about the pros and cons. "she's not going to curve me, im nate maloley" he shrugs cockily putting his cup in my hand as he starts walking towards her.

"where's your girlfriend" i hear someone say as they grab my shoulder.

i turn around and and meet eyes with cindy's.

"she's at sahars" i say uninterested in anything she has to say. i don't want to hear it. it took a lot to realize we weren't meant for each other and that i don't need her. i never did.

"and trusted you to go to a party by yourself?" she asks me with a small laugh at the end like she didn't believe what she was heading.

i never actually told her i was coming to the party. i had no idea i was going to until johnson  came over and somehow talked me into coming here and to have a couple drinks. it's hard to come to a party and not drink though.

"yeah?" i tell her not wanting her to have any thought about how it's all fake. she looks up to me through her eye lashes and smirks. "maybe we could go upstairs and fix what we had going on?" she suggests.

as good as it sounded i shook my head no. i haven't had sex in over two months. i would never be able to do that to kelsey with anyone while we're doing this plan, i wouldn't want to make her look like she's clueless again. "i have a girl friend and morals cindy. go find froy" i tell her making her eyes go wide. "you're acting like you guys are actually dating" she replies putting her hands on her hips.

"probably because we are?" i laugh. "what do you see in her anyways. the only thing you guys have in common is that you were both cheated on." she says looking at her nails.

her saying that made me mad for some reason. if she were a guy there's no doubt i'd fight her for it. it just hit an unknown nerve.

"You don't even know her? stop assuming, that shits annoying." i defend pulling my eyebrows together. "I'm not assuming. Just come upstairs with me and i'll change your mind real quick" she smirks placing her hand softly on my chest. i take a step back and laugh. "look cindy i have a girlfriend and i just i'm not interested in doing anything with you. i saw froy walk out back about twenty minutes ago" i tell her making her scoff as i take a step back and start to walk towards johnson.