67

kelseys pov
-vote and comment-

| friday february 10 2:09 PM |

i smile so wide my face should be sore tomorrow when i see jack walking down the tunnel. as soon as he steps out he looks around at the various people and then his eyes land on me making him smile as well. "smile" katherine says to jack and i when he gets over to us. jack laughs and pulls me into a hug. his hug was so tight and comforting it made me realize how much more i truly missed him than he realized.

when we break our hug we smile for katherine then she pulls him in for a hug and asks me to take a picture of her, jack, and jj.

"i missed you so much" i say into his chest when he pulls me in for another hug. "i missed you too. damn you're really 18 now" he laughs like it was hard to believe. "i'm independent" i say and he raises his eyebrows. "okay can you grab that for me head ass" he teases making me laugh at how he made a short joke. "shut up"

____

"i'm going to susan's. Do you need anything from there?" katherine asks when she pulls into jacks drive way. "yes i left my other controller there. it's purple" he says as we get out of her car. "okay, i'll be back later tonight you might want to go grab dinner... here" she says pulling a twenty out of her wallet to hand to jack. "okay, thanks. love you, drive safe" jack says smiling. "love you too. Bye kelseyyy" she says giving me a peace sign making me laugh. "bye, drive safe" i say smiling as well.

we start to walk inside and he unlocks the door dropping his bag as soon as he shuts the door behind us, grabbing me by the waist and pulls me into a kiss making butterflies erupt through out my stomach. seems like we had the same idea. we don't really like to kiss in front of our parents. gosh i've missed him.

he starts to walk forward causing me to walk backwards towards the stairs. before we reach them he picks me up and i wrap my legs around his back all while holding the kiss. he bites my lip asking for an entrance which i gladly gave him as he walks up the stairs holding me the whole way.

i'm surprised he didn't trip or drop me. he opens his bedroom door quickly shutting it behind us and lays me on the bed where he begins to kiss my neck. he stops for a quick second and looks down, tugging at the hem of my shirt asking as if he could take it off. i nod smiling and he does it. i sit up slightly and start to pull it off of his head but it gets stuck causing us to both laugh. i let go in defeat and he takes it all the way off, throwing it behind us and looks at my chest then up to my face in admiration before he starts to go to my bra and unhook it before slowly sliding it off of me. He smirked the whole time knowing he was taking it off slow on purpose.

i roll my eyes and laugh a little at him and help him take it off all the way. making him smile at me.

"i missed you a lot" he says laying me back down and placing his lips on mine. i grab his hand that was on my waist and place it on my left boob like i had the very first time this ever went down between us making him smile in the kiss. he takes his lips off mine and places a quick kiss right above his hand and sends me a wink. "you're so weird" i laugh looking up at the ceiling. i'm just thankful this isn't awkward, it feels normal. we're literally laughing at eachother.

he traces his hands down to the hem of my sweats and looks up at me as if he were asking for permission to take them off. i nod and he stands up to pull them off. leaving me in only my underwear.

i figured i'd he self conscious, but i'm not. I feel confidently hell in my self and i have a feeling over the past few months jacks helped me with all of that. he takes off his basketball shorts revealing his boxers and smirks at me.

"do you want to do this?" he asks looking down at me and i nod. i'm ready. "okay let me get a condom" he says and hurries over to his dresser and pulls out a condom and holds it up at me and winks making me let out a small chuckle. "wait let me do something real quick" he says grabbing his phone and turning it off. "No one can call us this time" he laughs and comes back over to me and connects our lips again for a quick peck then starts to leave a trail of kisses from my neck down to my underwear.

"you're sure?" he asks and i laugh. "yes. damn it jack" i laugh and he smiles, taking off my underwear.

_____
"jack!" katherine shouts from down stairs making jack and i jump awake. we look at eachother and both get up. i throw on my sweats and his t shirt real quick and he throws on his basketball shorts as hurries down stairs with me behind him. "yeah mom?" he asks as we walk down the stairs. she was standing my his bag in front of the door with her hands on her hips. "you guys look like a mess" she sighs shaking her head making my face redden. "we just woke up from a nap" jack says and she looks down at his bag. "we've talked about this jack" she says making my heart pound.

great. the very first time we have sex together his mom already knows. "you have to stop leaving your things by the door. me and your father always trip over it." she says leaning over to pick up his bag as jack walks over there to grab it from his hands. "yes ma'am" he says and she smiles. "thank you, kelsey are you staying for dinner?were having tacos." katherine asks smiling and i look at jack who was already half way up the stairs. "sounds good." i say and turn around to follow jack up to his room.

"i really thought she knew" i laugh running my hands through my hair, starting to realize how messed up my hair actually was. "she was clueless, you're fine" he laughs walking over to me and kissing my forehead.

hi guys.

30K!!

ifk how to write smut stuff soooo that's the best i got lol. Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!

keep up the votes and comments!! i'm loving all the feed back!