51

kelseys pov
-vote and comment-

| saturday december 13, 6:39 PM |

"Jack is going to be all over you" sahar says looking at my outfit one more time before she smiles at me. this was the dress jack liked that i had tried on for him about two weeks ago. I know he will like it. "not in public" i laugh shaking my head. we have both never really been affectionate in public. pda was not our thing. Maybe sometimes when we got drunk but i think it was only once.

"girls they're here!" i hear my mom shout from downstairs before sahar could speak up. Sahar has been ready for this day since her and johnson got together, i can't even tell you how excited she is for prom. For me these have never been my scene, but i want to go with jack and experience it with him. it's also senior year... i need to live a little.

we walk out of my room, me following sahar. the closer we got the them the more the nerves built up in my stomach. sahar wouldn't walk any faster either so i could just get this single moment over with. Walking to someone is always so awkward, i don't know what to do. Her on the other hand.. she's extra and likes to savor the moment.

"you look beautiful" jack smiles looking down at me. "like really beautiful" he says smiling even wider. "it's the dress" i wink and he laughs a little, nodding. "I'm trying to keep my eyes off" he laughs looking up at the ceiling. the dress was a tight one but i could suck it up for tonight, after all it is for jack. "oh here" he says handing me the roses that were in his hands. i smell them taking in the nice scent and smile. "i love them" i say.

i laugh a little at his statement and look over at johnson and sahar smiling at eachother. "he really likes her" he says looking in their direction as well.

"okay kids...pictures!" my mom says excitedly as she pulls out her camera. Jack laughs a little at how excited she was at this. she's probably more excited that i'm actually going to it than getting pictures.

jack and i smile and i hold up my roses with one hand and point to them with my other. "cheese" me and sahar drag on through our smiles. "takes me back" my dad says shaking his head, smiling as well. it most likely made him think of how when we were younger we thought the only way to get a picture taken was if you would say cheese. we were dumb.

"okay i'm done, now go have fun" my mom shoos us away after a couple of minutes of taking couple, single and group pics. "bye, love you guys" i say hugging them before following everyone else out to johnson's car.

"it's supposed to be a surprise or whatever...but mr.welman asked me jack to perform tonight" johnson says smiling as he looks at me and sahar in the rear view mirror. "really?" i ask joining him and jack in on the smiling. "yes, i'm actually really nervous though" jj says looking back to the road. "we need to get used to it though. david said it'd be good practice for concerts and tours" jack says making my mood die down a little. I know that concerts and tours are part of that life but it's going to suck when he actually has to go on tour. Concerts are just being gone for a couple of days...but a tour?? that can last months.