53

kelsey's pov
-vote and comment-

| thursday december 18 2:31 PM |

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

| thursday december 18 2:31 PM |

"what are your plans for christmas?" jack asks me as he takes a hold of my hand, inter twining our fingers. "I think we're just having a family get together at my house, you should come if your not busy" i tell him as we walk by all the stores in the mall, trying to find a store to get some christmas gifts at. we were going to have a christmas with just our close friends on saturday's i we figured we should just get their gifts today before it's too late, even though it already kind of is."What day?" he asks and i stay quiet trying to remember the day my mom was talking about the other night at dinner. "i think christmas eve..." i say still unsure of what she had really said. "just let me know the day when you get home" he laughs at me.

"That is so stassie" i say pointing to a pastel pink purse. "a bag?" he asks raising his eyebrows. "it's a purse...just trust me." i say pulling him into the store. "she already has a bunch of ba-" "purses" he stops then corrects him self making me smile a little. i check the price tag and smile at how it wasn't even that expensive, from how it looked you'd think it'd be a little more expensive. "A girl can never have too many purses" i say playfully mocking stassie since she says that all the time to johnson when he teases her about how she has a new purse almost every week.

he laughs shaking his head and grabs it off the shelf before we go to checkout. "johnsons going to get yelled at by her if he asks about this purse" jack states. "Stassie wouldn't hurt a fly" i laugh shaking my head at his words. she's the sweetest person i've ever met, though she can be petty if needed.

"you obviously haven't seen her drunk" jack says. "i actually don't think i have" i answer trying to think back to the parties i've gone to. "She's tried to fight a girl before" he tells me and i laugh covering my mouth some. "she did not!" i say in disbelief. "she so did. sammy has a video you have to ask to see it. it's hilarious" he says laughing as he thinks about it.

before i could speak up three girls come up to me and jack, all smiles. "Oh my god." the blonde says making jack furrow his eyebrows a little bit. "it's jack gilinsky! can we please have a picture?" she asks and he smiles catching on. "of course" he says to them. "could you take it?" the other blonde asks me taking out her phone. "yes" i say smiling as i grab it.

they all get together, smiling widely as they crowd around jack. "say cheese" i say smiling as i take multiple pictures. "do you want in?" the same girl asks and i shrug. "sure" i smile.

we all crowd around after finding someone to get the picture of us and she smiles taking her phone back from the person after thanking them. "thank you so much" they all say to us and we smile telling them it was no problem.

"i forgot i was a rising pop star" jack says mocking the stereotypical popular persons voice. i laugh at how weird he was and he shrugs. "it was honestly a good feeling knowing they knew who i was.." he admits and i smile at him. "johnson would have had a blast with that" i say making him nod. "speaking of johnson we need to get his gift." he says sighing at how he was the last person to get a gift for. "what does he even like?" I ask since ive never really paid any attention to that.

we got sahar a couple shirts that had the simpsons on them, it was her favorite show ever. maybe even her favorite thing.

Sammy had mentioned something about his favorite movie being pineapple express, so we got him that and a humongous bag of gummy worms. his face is going to be priceless, its at least a pound of them.

Nate claimed he just wanted sweats and hoodies from everyone so we obliged and go him some grey sweats.

Derek was going to attend our friend groups Christmas as well. we both couldn't decide what to get him so we just made him a shirt that had a picture of me and derek drunk out of our minds, playing beer pong at our cabin over thanksgiving break. Jack has been friends with derek for a little bit and still had no idea what had actually like or be interested in. our gift made was more as a joke than us being sentimental.

"we could literally buy him food and he would be more than satisfied" jack laughs and I playfully push him with my shoulder. "just food?" I ask raising my eyebrows, he leans down and kisses me quickly. it was his usual soft, passionate, kiss. it lit a fire inside me every time he does is though.

"I say we order him a large pizza, some garlic bread and a cookie cake from pizza hut. and bam were done" he says and I smile lightly at how satisfied he had sounded. "everyone would eat it before he could get his hands on it.. lets get him an actual gift." I state patting his shoulder and he sighs again. "yeah, or we could get him hair gel..?" he suugests and I smile remembering him actually mentioning how he needed new hair gel. "that and a maybe a sweatshirt or something like that"

"to us being  bad at thinking of Christmas gifts" he says holding up his hand for me to high five. I laugh a little and high five him. "to us"

18k!

tysm

love u guys

keep commenting and voting🤪❤️