26

-some parts of earth are so pretty imma cry:,) -
-jacks pov-
-vote and comment-

-some parts of earth are so pretty imma cry:,) --jacks pov--vote and comment-

| saturday october 2 5:37 PM |

"what the fuck" sammy sighs throwing him self backwards against the ottoman in his basement since he lost again against johnson. "you just really suck" johnson laughs as he looks at him. sammy shoots him a glare. "I'm only going to say this once and i know i'm going to regret it." sammy says sitting up, putting his elbows on his knees. "i think you may be better than me at this game" he adds looking in johnson's direction. "no shit, i can literally beat anyone... even you jack" johnson says raising his eyebrows as he looks at me. I guess you could say i'm the best out of the three of us.

"You couldn't beat kelsey" i laugh as i think about the numerous amount of times she's beat me the past month. She's got to be lying about her not ever playing on a play station before i taught her how to last month.
"speaking of kelsey... i saw you guys last night" sammy says shifting his eyebrows up and down a couple times. "You guys kissed... a lot" johnson adds into the conversation. i furrow my eyebrows as i look at him.

"yes, i was drunk but not that drunk" he smiles indicating that he remembered everything clearly. "we just did it because paige was there, you know how she is" i lie. I really don't know what all the kisses from her last night were for. She kinda surprised me when she started admiring all that stuff, i didn't really know how to respond and i didn't want to bring it up when i dropped her off at her house this morning because i seriously doubt she even vaguely remembers anything after her second drink. she was definitely a light weight but she doesn't drink that much so i can't give her shit for it, it may make her feel bad.

"true, she kind of pressured you guys into it the first time" sammy laughs and i nod in agreement. "so tell me dude...Have you guys ever done anything besides what happened at my get together and last night" sammy asks and i laugh. "no, we're just friends" i lie again. i doubt kelsey would want me telling them about everything that happens between us when we're alone, it's our business anyways. "You guys are lame, it's time to grow a pair and just fuck her dude or at least let me do the honors" he says and i shake my head.

"there is no way in hell she'd let you fuck her" i tell him honestly and he shrugs. "well the good thing is we're not in hell, so therefore i have a chance" he tells me making johnson laugh at him. "you're so dumb sammy what the fuck" he says through his laughs. "you guys can't tell me you don't want to fuck her" sammy defends and johnson shakes his head.

"i actually have a girl now" johnson shrugs and i raise my eyebrows. "you asked out sahar?" i asked shocked that he'd even do it. "no not yet it's too soon. but i know she likes me" he says. "and i like her so" he trails off and i smile at him and how he seems to be taking this one seriously. he never even said anything sweet about paige or about how he liked her. he actually never talked to us about her at all. "jack you never answered my question" sammy presses and i raise my eyebrows at him.

i start to think about last week and how far we got into making out. i saw her with no shirt or bra on, i'm surprised she even let me do that. If sammy hadn't of called i wonder how far we would have actually gone. "we're just friends" i say trying to dodge the question and he sighs. "you could totally take advantage of this whole situation and turn it into a friends with benefits type of thing bro." he tells me and i laugh. "She's not into that" i reply and he shakes his head.

"she's obviously not a virgin, she dated froy...so you know she's bound to give it up to you soon." sammy states and i furrow my eyebrows. "she wouldn't just give it up? she's not like that..." i defend her starting to get mad that he's even talking about her like that.

"besides you have stassie don't you? so why are you talking about my girl like that" i add but regret it since i called her my girl. "we aren't serious and last time i checked what you guys had going on was fake so why do you care so much about me talking about her?" he laughs as him and johnson give me their undivided attention. "she's one of my best friends and i know she wouldn't be comfortable hearing what your saying right now so why should i let you say it at all" i say shrugging and he nods. "whatever let's just drop it, you're playing johnson next" he says tossing me the controller.

this book is doing better than i thought it would have lol. thank u guys for reading.

do you think jack is starting to like kelsey or is he defending her as friends like he claims he is?

keep up the votes and comments you guys r amazing. hope ur having a good day.