Chapter 5

~Jack's POV~ 

I rushed over to Steve's house as quick as possible after being woken up by Mac screaming my name. Izzy needed me and I was going to get her and bring her back to the Hotel. I knew what happened, this couldn't be good not if it was that bad she sounded like she was in hysterics. I just hoped it wasn't a bad one. That she would be able to get back to sleep.

I got there and rushed inside hearing her cry made my heart break. I really loved this kid I mean me and Steve are close and she's like a niece to me. She's family and it hurt to see them in pain. I went up to her room, packing her some cloths and lifting her up. She clung to me like a child and I didn't say anything I just carried her out to the car, placing her gently and putting her bag in the back. 

We started to drive back to the hotel but I decided to help her sleep again I would drive around for a little bit just so she was able to get back to sleep. It always seemed to calm her a little bit so she was bale to think about sleeping again. Once she had calmed down I parked the car and walked towards the Hotel room. Making sure she was comfortable in my arms and that she wouldn't fall. We got to our floor and into the room.

I walked to my room getting some looks from the team, I placed her in the bed and tucked her in placing a light kiss on her forehead and sent Steve a text before he had a major freak out that Nat was with me as she had a bad one. I walked out into the main room and saw Riley looking Worried along with the rest of them.

"Jack what was that about.?" Riley was the first to ask, "You see Riles, Nat has had a rough couple of years, She use to be in the army and she did 5 tours in total but the last one really got her." I explained and Riley knew. I didn't have to ask her because the look on her face said it all. "Is she going to be okay?" I heard Mac speak up. "Yeah hopefully she will be okay she just needs to get some more rest." I said calming them all a little, and with that we all went to bed. I took the Sofa that was in my room in case She needed me again.

~Mac's POV~

So Jack and Natalie haven't been back to the hotel room so I can only assume they are spending the day together. I decided now would be a good time to talk to Riley and Bozer ask for their advice on all this. "Guys I need to talk to you" I said grasping their attention "Sure what's up Bud" Bozer asked followed by a "Yeah Mac Is everything okay" from Riley. "Uh not really." I didn't know how to go about this. "That girl, she looks awfully familiar and I can't pin point where I've seen her. Her name also rings a bell as well but I don't know." 

"You think you know her" Riley asked, sounding more confused "Yeah I do honestly but something's are different." I said "Um Okay here pass me your phone" Riley asked putting headphones in and typing away on her key bored. Riley was looking at her screen intently, and this got me curious "What you looking so intent for?" I asked looking at her screen it read Voicemail. 

I took my phone and started to play the voicemails out loud. Not remembering what the voicemails would contain, that was until I heard her voice. It was the same person. It was Natalie, but how did she get my number. They sounded old and she was crying. It hurt to hear her like this, but what hurt more is that she was begging and pleading for me to return.

That was the only thing on my mind for the rest of the evening. That was until a knock on the hotel room pulled me out of my thoughts. I got up and answered the door to see Natalie and Jack who just pushed his way in while Natalie stood at the door. "Uh is Riley here, I need to talk to her, It's kinda important" she said nervously. "Uh yeah, I'll just go get her, come in and wait".

I walked into Riley's room "Hey Riley, Natalie's outside and said she needed to talk to you that it was important." I said just relaying the message, she informed me she was coming and I walked out to see Jack and Bozer messing around so I took a seat while Riley and Natalie went to the balcony. They were out there for a good couple of hours when Jack's phone went off and he went out to the balcony walking to the door with Natalie next to him. They hugged each other and then she left. We decided it was best to call it a night and we all went to our separate rooms.

That was until I was woken up by the phone going off. I rushed to answer it thinking it might be Matty with an update but was met with someone else "Hi is Jack there, I really need to talk to him" It was Natalie, "Yeah just let me get him....JACK....HERE!!" I called hearing her sob into the phone this woken Riley and Bozer. 

Both of them submerging from their rooms with Jack running towards the phone. Next thing I know Jack's out the door and Riley is in his place trying to calm the torn up girl. it must of been half an hour later Jack came in the room with a sleeping Natalie in his arms, carrying her straight to his room before coming out to address us.

"What happened?" Riley asked "She had a bad night terror, she did 5 tours and the last one effected her badly" it was then Riley nodded indicating she knew what Jack was referring to. "Is she going to be okay" I surprised myself by asking "Yeah she just needs to get some sleep" and with that we went back to our rooms.

~On the phoenix plane a week later~

We all decided to go back to LA together meaning we stuck around for an extra week. Murdoc had managed to get away but it wouldn't be for long that was a promise. Both Riley and Jack were talking and thought I was asleep so they continued their conversation about Natalie. 

Jack 

Riley

"I spoke to Talie about Mac. She was really torn about it after he left. Jack I'm worried about her because of all the tours she's done but also because she never got that closure till now."

"I know what you mean Riles. When we first got there and he didn't recognize her Steve pulled us into his office and she broke, she's been like that for a while and it doesn't help the voicemails and that he never called back. Then shows up out of nowhere with us." 

"Yeah, I didn't want to hurt her but she was in LA that's why we didn't fly till Friday but she saw the picture. I had to lie to her but she understood, she told me what hurt most wasn't that he left she understood that he had to, but the fact that she was just dropped for the second time by him. She didn't think that she would see him but you and I both know how that turned out." Riley sighed.

It was quiet after that. They must have fallen asleep but did they really mean what they said. Did I hurt her that bad. When we landed I went to Jill and asked her for all the information she could find on Isabella Natalie McGarrett Or Nash and then went home. It wasn't till the next morning when I walked into the War Room Jill handed me the folder.

I opened the folder to see the following:

Name: Isabella Natalie Nash (McGarrett)

Age: 24

Information: Natalie was adopted by John McGarrett when Natalie was 17. Natalie has done 5 Tours to serve her country each tour lasting 1 year long each. She defused bombs and fixed just about anything and everything In the Army. Natalie graduated from college with a degree in the following things: Mechanics, Electrical and Mechanical engineering as well as Automotive. Natalie is very skilled with chemicals and her last known address was in Mission city next door to my child hood home.

Blue EyesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara