Chapter 41

Thanks again for all the support and your amazing patience.

God bless you guys and have a wonderful day ahead.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

###########################

Third Person's POV

"Your Majesties, they're here."

The King and Queen looked at each other. King Sindrion took his Queen's hand in his. He knew nervousness was eating her up.

They both walked out to the throne hall together.

After a few minutes while waiting, the Queen became anxious. She turned towards the general standing below. "Where are they?"

Just then the doors opened and the Dark Prince himself walked in.

"Your Majesties."

"Queen Charlotte said you bring important news, young Prince," the King spoke with authority. His strong voice wasn't loud but it rang through the walls of his castle.

Prince Phoenix remained emotionless and unfazed by the powerful king that was seated on the throne. Not because he was proud or disrespectful but because he was already used to King Sindrion Celeste.

"I have. Before that can I have these two settled in?"
Mr and Mrs Salvador timidly walked in. They bowed to the two royal fae creatures.

"Ease yourselves, Percival and Odelle," the queen smiled as they straightened up. She's known them for a very long time now. Queen Aurora called in a few servants to help settle the two. Once they left, the air around them became thick.

"If I talk, I will sound delirious. So I'll just show you." The Prince then looked at a guard standing by the doors.

"Bring them in."

Alexander Kheelan and Eve walked in slowly, hesitantly and fearfully. They didn't know what to expect so they were afraid. Alex was more curious and anxious but still, worry gripped him.

The second Queen Aurora set her eyes on them, she abruptly stood up. King Sindrion followed his queen's action. They looked at each other for a moment before turning towards the siblings. King Sindrion then slowly descended from his throne and together with his wife, they walked towards the young duo.

The King and Queen scanned the the two from top to bottom. Queen Aurora then inspected Eve by looking straight into her eyes. Eve too, could no longer look away from the Queen's captivating orbs. They stared at each other for a long time and something indescribable flashed in the Queen's eyes. Both of them were frozen. Neither of them could speak.

"W..what is this?" King Sindrion asked the Dark Prince after looking at Alexander. He sensed a familiar aura in them. Both he and his wife did but they were terrified to say it out loud.

It can't be.

After all these years.

Was this a joke?

A cruel joke played by fate?

Why now?

How?

What is happening?

"You know what this is Your Grace. You know who they are. You can sense it. One fae should be able to sense its own kind or should I say, its own blood."  

Prince Phoenix was taken aback at how similar Eve and Queen Aurora looked. Eve had almost all of the Queen's physical traits and outlook. He never noticed it until that very moment.