Epilogue

Oh my goodness!!!! This is the final chapter you guys. It's so emotional to type out this message right now. At first this story was just a random idea. Then that idea grew in detail and it evolved into something much much more. I never thought that I would fall in love with my own characters and now I'm going to miss them so much. I started writing this story in the month of January 2018 and I can't believe it's the epilogue. 😢😢😢

This story means so much to me and it brought out the best in me.

When I simply had the idea in my head, I had no guts to write it down and to actually put forth my writing for everyone to read. I thought no one would like it. This was because I had written two stories in Wattpad before but both stories I only published a few chapters and couldn't finish it because I lost confidence and I didn't think it through. Means I didn't know what exactly I wanted to write, what I wanted to tell my readers and I had no ending.

When I told this idea to my cousin, she insisted on me writing the story on Wattpad. She gave me the push and support I needed and here I am now.

Thank you heartsonpaper_

Thanks Charlotte 💖

Special thanks to all my earliest readers who told me how great this book is and to never give up.

@kitkat1262 quercusdryad1 @greeny987 @Aprilkitten1 @2711pcy @user32742401 @Kawther_I @lupathewolfy @MartineLouis0 @RozaEmmaI @Kawther_I

Don't worry I will never forget my dear readers. I may have written this story but you all made it something much more. All the arguments in the comment section, the likes, the dislikes, the debate about the characters, your opinion on the writing, all the love and support, gosh I love you guys. Without you I don't think I would have realised I could tell a story. At times when I felt like I wasn't really good at anything, your words would bring me back up again and for that I will be ever grateful. I can't thank you guys enough for the love, confidence and the support that you're guys have shown me.

God bless you guys and have a wonderful day ahead filled with joy and happiness. 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Six months later.

Queen Aeval Florentine's POV

I woke up extra early. It was a beautiful, warm, Sunday morning. I ordered many of the castle staff to take the day off so that I could spend a quiet day with my beloved husband.

I was currently in our small private kitchen, cooking us a simple breakfast. Chicken sandwiches, eggs and freshly baked biscuits.

"Your majesty. Why are you cooking?"

"I told you not to call me that when we're alone, Ms.Odelle," I eyed the woman.

"Okay then Aeval. What is the queen doing in the kitchen?"

"As you can see I'm preparing some delicious breakfast. You and Mr.Percival should join. There's enough food for the four of us." I smiled at her.

"Guess I can't really do anything to stop you. Anyway, thanks for the offer dear, but me and my husband will leave you two lovebirds alone." I blushed at her words.

"Well, at least take some of the food. You can still eat them with Mr.Percival."

"If you insist. I'll admit it. Even the smell is mouthwatering." She approved while she helped herself with the sandwiches and biscuits.