Chapter 23 | Vague Love✅

Word count: 1018

(Sexyyy scene at the end😶❤)

《《《《《

SAMANTHA WALKER

"Maybe they should take a honeymoon break."

I gasped at that and Ruther snickered at my face. Asshole.

When my gaze naturally went to Nathan, he looked very pleased with the discussion. Hmph.

I never considered going on a honeymoon. Not that I wouldn't wanna go, but it'll be just me and him. Alone, which wasn't good considering my dreams these days.

With a laugh, Edward turned to me,

"Yes, honeymoon. Don't look so surprised. Every married couple goes on one and so should the both of you."

"Exactly. I'm sure you guys will have a great bonding time." Bonding time, yes. That's exactly what I was thinking.

■□■□■□■□■□■

This is chaotic.

My mind and heart are in chaos.

I would finally get Nathan all for myself. For a whole fucking month.

Speaking of fucking.

I don't know if this is good or bad.

I know I love him. Always did. And I also know that I want to fuck him.

Oh God, I said it. I said it!

Shit.

But about him?

He did seem fine out there but...

My thoughts were cut off by the sound of our bedroom door shutting.

I pull the sheets up my head, praying my face is not red.

Lord, since when am I the pervert here?

Sigh.

I lowered the sheets down to my chin and sucked in a breath before beginning,

"Nathan?" I mumbled, waiting for his attention.

"What? What is it? Are you fine? Should I-"

"Nathan." I rolled my eyes, just like that my nervousness washing away.

"What's wrong?" His brows still furrowed. Wow, he's seriously worried.

"Nothing's wrong. I-I wanted to...uh, talk." I said softly, licking my dry lips out of nervousness.

"....about what?" He asked, his gaze lowering down to my lip. Fuck.

My breath hitched when his eyes came back to mine.

"Earlier." I frowned at him, urging him to think over what happened earlier.

He paused for a moment and cocked his head sideways, finally realizing what I meant.

"What is it?"

"I...are you sure about taking a vacation? Uh, I mean you already took a week off, and this break is not necessary. I know you have a lot of work and..." My words trailed off, dazed by his smile.

He leaned down next to me on his elbow.

If I just lean in a few more inches...ugh...

"Baby, you don't have to worry about that. I'm the CEO, I can take a break when I want to. And I have people who can fill in my absence."

"But-"

"You don't wanna go? If you don't want to, then we can just-"

"No no no no! I-I didn't mean it that way! I...let's just go alright." I sighed.

That's not what I meant to say. Ugh, why do I keep messing up?

Suddenly, without any warning, he placed his fingers on my chin and tilted my face up as he stared down into my eyes. His mesmerizing green eyes staring down at my hazel ones.

Shit.

This is exactly what I wanted and that's exactly why this shouldn't be happening.

I mean how pathetic is it that I'm already wet?

Without second thoughts, my eyes moved to his lips and I gulped. At that, his eyes darkened and he was way too close.

As I waited for his next move, his fingers brushed my cheek softly and trailed down to my chin. I sucked in a breath as his thumb moved over my bottom lip. Lips parted and I was panting at this point.

My fingers clenched the sheets by my chin as I looked into his eyes. It was a strange look. Did he look excited? Amused? Aroused? Maybe all of them?

At this point, he was so close, we were practically breathing the same air. My lips trembled in desire and my heart raced.

Slowly, I leaned in towards him while his grip on my chin tightened.

Just when I thought he was gonna kiss me, he moved back, brows furrowed, and opened his mouth to say something.

Fucking hell. I'm gonna die a virgin at this point.

I narrowed my eyes at him, pissed, and grabbed his shirt, slamming his mouth down on mine.

Yes. Fuck.

His entire body shook as I felt him laugh against my lips and a growl escaped from me, at which he pulled back and threw his head back, roaring a laugh.

I swear I would've laughed back if I wasn't so horny.

I pulled the sheet up to my head, pissed as fuck.

After a few moments of silence, my blanket was pulled away from me before I felt his lips against mine.

His fingers moved from my chin to my neck and held me in place as he swung his leg, moving on top of me. And I knew he felt me clench my thighs together.

The hard kiss slowed as if he just explored kissing. His other hand curled in my hair and my back arched, moaning against his lips.

I started moving my lips faster which irrupted a groan from him. He nibbled, sucked, licked, and bit.

My hands moved around his shoulders, pulling his hard chest against mine, at which my nipples hardened and core tightened.

He pushed his tongue into mine. His thumb around my neck caressed the spot as he kissed me hard and rough. I couldn't get enough.

He rolled on his side along with me, still kissing.

I don't know how long we laid there in the dark, simply kissing and touching each other.

But it was the best feeling ever and my heart felt heavy and overwhelmed as we continued sucking onto each other before we fell asleep like that.

Right then I knew that by the time we came back home I wouldn't be a virgin anymore and I looked forward to it.

》》》》》

Heyya

I'm back pretty soon ain't I?

But I couldn't wait to update this chapter.

Hope u enjoyed it!

Vote, comment, and share guys.

xoxo