Chapter 30 | In Your Arms ✅

M A T U R E C O N T E N T

Word count: 2522

*Song of the day: Just My Type <3*

《《《《《

SAMANTHA WALKER

What? Did I hear him right? Did he just say he loved me?

I couldn't hear what he said, except for those words. My brain just blanked out after that and tears welled up my eyes.

"Baby. Are you crying? I-"

"I love you too!" A sob escaped my lips.

I threw my hands around his neck and practically jumped on him, straddling his lap. I buried my face in the crook of his neck.

I don't know why but I felt so emotional as if something heavy was lifted off my shoulders. It's just very weird and different when you know that the person you love, loves you back in the same damn way.

It's as if you feel complete.

For a second, Nathan didn't move. His hands remained frozen in the air.

"Wha...What did you say?" His voice came out, barely audible.

I pulled away from him and cupped his face with my small palms. I looked into his beautiful emerald eyes, looking back at my gold ones in shock and confusion but mostly love.

"I love you too! It took you so long to say these words, you moron!" I choked out, chuckling slightly.

His jaw dropped as he was trying to speak, but failed miserably.

"Are you sure-" I slammed my lips on his before he could ruin the mood.

I can't believe, he still thinks I'm in love with Ethan.

He has a pregnant fiancé, for God's sake!

And it was never about him. It was always this man. This stupidly adorable man.

Yes, I dated Ethan but it was nothing. I never liked him or crushed on him, obsessively. I never stalked him and annoyed him just so his attention would always remain on me.

It wasn't him that I constantly thought and dreamt about. It wasn't him I thought of and imagined fucking me numerous times.

It was always this guy.

And to think we wasted all our time playing Tom and Jerry just because of our insecurities and miscommunication is dumb and I refuse to waste any more seconds.

Maybe I'm a bitch for thinking this but I'm glad Ethan left that day and opened doors straight to my love.

I'm grateful.

I shoved my thoughts away and concentrated on the job in front of me.

Kissing him slowly. He kissed me back with the same fervor. Our lips moved in sync as he traced my pink lips with his soft tongue. I was getting impatient with all the emotions exploding within me all at the same time. I moved my lips faster, nibbling gently onto his lower lip. He let out a strained groan and thrust his wet tongue inside my mouth.