BONUS II | Hates Me, Hates Me Not ✅

Word count: 1649

*Song of the day: BTS Stay Gold!!!! Omg guysss...u gotta listen to that...such a beautiful piece of art❤*

《《《《《

NATHAN WALKER

Sigh.

She did it again.

Cleared the snow around the tree, swept off the area when she didn't have to. Nobody did.

The school gardener does clean it up once in a while but it's just me, mostly.

That's how I preferred it.

The kids usually don't play around this corner. Nor does she.

Then why does she do it?

Ugh, there's that annoying pang in my chest. Again. So annoying-

THUD!

Something heavy crashed my body, sending me down in a hard fall.

What the-

"Oh my God! Oh my God! I'm sorry! Sorry-" Small hands wrap around my torso, trying to pull me up," I didn't mean to! Are you hurt? I'm sorry!-"

"I'm fine." I got up, pulling away from those hands.

Damn, my chin is throbbing.

"I'm fine, are you hurt?" I asked dusting off my clothes.

"Th-thank you. I'm fine, oh and I-I'm Samantha, by the way." Giving me a small laugh.

My head snaps towards her. Fuck, it had to be her, didn't it?

"I know. I mean, why are you here?" Turning away from her, I squat down to pick up my scattered books.

There's something wrong with my chest again.

"Uh, I was just trying on my new skate shoes. I'm not very good with it, you see." Her face adorably flushes as she squeezes her hands together, almost making me smile at her nervousness.

Yeah, I know. Almost broke my face.

"Um...you're Ethan's brother, aren't you? I mean, I never see you guys together."

There it goes. Just like that my mood dampens and my face tightens.

I answer her with a shrug and turn my attention toward my books.

"I've seen you read a lot of books. Ethan doesn't read though, he just-"

"If you wanna talk about Ethan, why don't you just go talk to him? I prefer to be left alone." Her bright smile falls and she looks visibly hurt.

Shit.

Why can't one fucking girl talk to me because she sees me?

■□■□■□■□■□■

This is such a fucking cliche.

The football team practicing while the cheer group bitching each other.

After several matches, we finally settle down around the field and that's when we heard screams from the cheer group.

Why can't anyone shut up?