|CHAPTER 43|

|Logan|

Ella stands in front of me again. Her back to the usual cliff that I see her in my dreams. She's beautiful, her pale grey hair covering the left side of her face. Her eyes are wide as she stares at me before softening. It looks like she tries to move but she can't take a step closer. I can't move either but my wolf curls inside out mind whining for our mate. I'm a few feet away from her just out of reach.

Her skin is dark against the moonlight behind her and her body is lean and fit. I already know that the condition her body is in is likely worse where she is being held captive. We need to hurry and find them.

"We always seem to meet here Ella." I say.

"The dark witches have me bound to where Archer is keeping me. I can't leave and my projections cannot go to where you are as I don't know where you are," she says sadly as she stares at me. The wind blows her hair away from her face and I can see the raised scars that run down the left side of her face.

"Where is Archer keeping you?" I ask urgently. Maybe if Ella knows we will have a lead on him and we will be able to defeat him sooner. Those girls are

"I'm at the Western Witch Clan with your sister and my pack. We are so close to finding you Ella. Witches are tracking Archer as we speak." I say and try to move but cannot. All I want is to be a little closer to her. I see the full moon shining behind her and pray. Please Moon Goddess let me just get a little closer to Ella.

"Logan you have to tell everyone that Archer has changed in the past couple of weeks. I think he's been going through rituals with the dark witches. He's more powerful than ever. I don't know how much longer the girls and I have before he starts is plan." Ella looks fearful and all I want is to move but just like in the early dreams. I cannot move.

"What plan Ella?" I need to get as much information from Ella as possible before we are forced out of this dream and possibly unable to communicate again until I save her. I'm sure Archer is aware that she is reaching out to me if he is becoming more powerful.

"I'm not completely sure but I know he plans to do something with the girls and the dark witches."

Archer likely only as a few people, if that, that know the extent of his plans. He's smart enough not to share information that would jeopardize his plans.

"How did the night he kidnap go?" Any information might help. Plus I want to know how badly I need to hurt that bastard when we finally catch up to him.

Ella looks sad and look past me and into the darkening forest. "The night I was kidnapped Lili and I had an argument and I said I hated her. I ran away for some fresh air, I must have left clan lands and then I was kidnapped by Archer. I didn't mean it, you know. I was just angry. She wanted me to stop flying by myself and focus on potions and spells. When I stopped to rest, he attacked me. I tried to get away but he grabbed me out of the air and then gave me these scars."

"Ella, I know your sister knows you don't hate her. She has been looking for you for all these years." I reassure her and tears fall from her eyes. I want to wipe them away. Please Moon Goddess, just this once, until I rescue her.

I urge my legs forward and they slowly move. I chuckle internally but focus on taking the necessary steps to my mate. She looks shocked at my ability to move and hurries to look to the side as I reach her. She hides the left side of her face from me. I raise my hand and cup her cheek and force her too look at me. "I thought I already told you, you are beautiful. You don't need to hide from me."

"I have these ugly scars though." She tries to look away but I force her to look at me.

"I know Archer gave you these scars and I will make him pay for it. I promise you." I tell her and kiss her forehead. "My sister, Everett, was help captive for fourteen years by Archer and now he has my mate. I'm not going to let him get away with this."

The Alpha's Lost MateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara