Chapter 20

After dinner, we get back in the car and finish our ride back to Seoul. It was quiet a ride, everyone was doing their own little thing. I'm in the back with Hoseok and Jungkook, they're playing around while I stare out the window watching the passing scenery. We're almost home now— right outside of Seoul. A smile plastered on my face.

"Somebody sure looks happy." Someone says, bringing me out of my peaceful state.

I look up to find the evil 95-liners, Jimin and V, staring at me with smug and cheesy smiles. They lean against the seats holding their heads up in their palms lazily. Jimin slightly bobs his eyebrows. I roll my eyes, "After this?" I look down. My smile grew as I let my thoughts overflow through my mind. "How could I not be?"

The boys kept staring at me, intrigued. I let out a deep sigh and lightly chuckle to myself. "You know, I thought I'd be stuck inside my dorm all summer working on school assignments." I started rambling on completely forgetting the boys were next to me listening. "That only, maybe, I'd get a text from Hoseok occasionally— two if lucky."

"And look at you now," Jimin burst in happily.

"Yeah," V quickly adds. "You sure weren't expecting any of this, huh?"

I look up at the two vocalists and shook my head smiling; I lightly squeeze Hoseok's hand. "Not at all."

So much has happened in so little time. I'm sad that it has to end, but time and reality is creeping up on us. I still can't believe it. I was given the chance to travel around South Korea, and I was with BTS— I was with my best friend. I feel like I've become so much closer with the guys than I ever have before, and then Hoseok and I are actually together. Everything was perfect.

For the moment...

***

As we drove up to Big Hit Ent. a massive crowd of fans waited outside the gates. The boys were excited and touched they came to greet them, of course, but something was off. As we passed the fans, some didn't look very happy, at all, and it wasn't very safe for me to be with them when they get out of the van.

So we drive around back where nobody would see us. There must have been a nervous expression on my face because Hoseok grabs my hand, making me flinch. He gently squeezes it, "Relax."

"Just remember what I said, I'll always be here," he whispered against my cheek, pressing his lips against my temple. "It'll be okay."

"Aw, c'mon guys! You should really cut the lovey-dovey stuff out," Suga said in a disgusted tone, there was a hint of concern in his voice.

"Oh, hush." Hoseok pushes Suga's words away and stays next to me.

"Yah! Respect your hyungs!" Suga exclaimed.

"He's right Hobi-yah, the fans will go insane, and not all in a good way," RM warns, stepping into the conversation.

"Yeah, I doubt the manager-hyungs will be very pleased either," Jimin adds. "You should really keep your goo-goo eyes in the van. Hidden."

Hoseok knew they were right and sighs in defeat, looking at me with lightly sad eyes. He looked like he was about to say something.

"It's fine, Hobi," I quickly said, before he spoke, with a smile and I put on my mask.

Jin parked the van then everyone climbs out, and we start to unload everything. The managers are waiting for us at the back entrance. The taller one greeted us happily, "Annyeonghasaeyo, boys." Then he looks towards me, "Ollie-yah." I smile and nod, giving them a silent hello. "We are so glad you had a safe trip."