Chapter 25

That was the last thing I said to him before I left Seoul. That was almost two years ago...

BTS's career exploded: Hoseok's mixtape was finally released, BTS made their United States television debut, they performed and won at the Billboard Music Awards, and have become even more popular than ever before. Again, like every other foreign A.R.M.Y. I watch and support them from afar. And I couldn't be more proud of them.

Occasionally, I'll get a message from the guys— it's always the same thing: "When are you coming back?, Are you and Hobi getting back together?, Will you visit soon?, We miss you!, Hoseok is a total mess...he needs you!" Blah, blah, blah, etc.— whatever the messages say it would put a smile on my face.

But not one has ever been from Hoseok.

I love them, and I know they mean well, but damn they just won't quit! They're driving me crazy like before— this time they're trying to get Hoseok and I back together. I really do miss BTS. And as much as I hate to admit it, I miss him too.

After the trip, my life basically went back to normal. I'm about halfway done with school— following Jin and Hoseok's advice I stayed in the art program. I was even accepted into the Disney college program for an internship in San Francisco. My dream job. Dad and I are on good terms now, and he finally accepted my career in art.

I never talk about Hoseok or BTS. Nobody really knows about our friendship. A lot of my friends in my classes are into k-pop, and sometimes it's hard listening to them when they talk about it. Especially, my best friend Charlie; BTS is her favorite group. She would go ballistic if she knew that I was close to them.

"Livvy!"

Somebody shouts bringing me back to reality; scaring the crap out of me. "WHAT?!" I cry back.

Charlie.

"Did you hear a word I said?" she asked.

I look up at her as I lay on my bed upside down; my legs rested high against the wall of my headboard. We were in my room— supposed to be brainstorming ideas for our finals project. Charlie came over in a constant happy, chatterbox rampage with serious news apparently, but after a few minutes I just zoned her out.

"Uh..."

"Ugh," she groans, letting her head fall. "What am I going to do with you?" I look at her with a guilty expression. "How can you be daydreaming at a time like this?"

"Time like what?"

"Well, as I was saying," her smile was wide like she could blow up. "Remember the rumor I told you about for BTS's next American tour?"

No. "Yeah....?"

"It was official!" she exclaimed. "And there was a big contest too! The prize being two front row seats and backstage passes for their L.A. concert!"

"Okay, cool."

"And guess who won?" Charlie sang, unable to hold in her excitement.

I raised an eyebrow and shrug, "I don't know, somebody from like California or New York— same as always."

She began digging through her purse— cursing for she had trouble finding whatever she was looking for— and pulls out two slits of paper or something, shoving them into my face. It took me a moment for my eyesight to adjust to how close they were; my mouth drops when I saw what was in my face. BTS tickets and backstage passes.

"No..." I breath, completely speechless.

"Yes!" She squeals. Charlie always loved following events like this, because of the excitement and fun,  seeing how groups wanted to meet fans, but she never participated knowing she would never win. Of course, her luck had to change with this one. "And guess who the lucky friend that is going with me?" I slowly raise a finger to myself. She nods like crazy with a wide smile. "Oh, shit."