Chapter 4

Right now your sitting in the cave rotating a human leg over a fire. Maya was sitting beside you while reading a book. You stopped rotating the leg and pulled it of the fire.

Y/n: hey maya.

Maya: yes Y/n,

Y/n: how would you and the others..... feel if....I.... left to attend..... school?

You blew on the leg and bit into a chunk of it. You the look to your left and see she is looking at you with a questioning look.

Y/n: *chewing* j-just asking...

Maya: well...... I mean I would feel sad...... but I don't know how the others would feel.

Y/n: w-well *swallows* I can ask if I can bring you girls with me.

Maya: oh... ok.

There was a long silence until you see her eyes widen and she whips her head to face you.

Maya: WAIT SO YOU ARE LEAVING!?!?

Y/n: well I do- Gack!

She suddenly latched onto you as in her life depended on it. You got caught by surprise and almost dropped the leg. You look at her and see small tear form in her eyes.

Maya: don't leave!!!

You hold the leg in one hand and pat her head with the other.

Y/n: I don't want too..... but if I don't then they are going to send more people to look for me.

She dug her head further into your chest. You sigh and put the leg near the fire place. You hold her cheek and make her look at you.

Y/n: look if I can't bring you guys with me I can always come and visit. Does that sound good?

You wipe away the small tears from her eyes and she give a slight nod while pouting.

Maya: I guess that's fine. But if anything happens you know how to contact us. Ok?

Y/n: *sigh* yes I do.

Maya: when do you leave?

Y/n: when I want to.

Maya laid her head down on your chest and looked at the cave entrance.

Maya: can we stay like this for a while?

Y/n looks at her and gives a small chuckle.

Y/n: heh sure.

Maya: yay.

She hugs him and starts falling asleep while you keep looking at the cave entrance.

timeskip

Y/n: alright be sure to tell everyone where I am. ok.

Maya: yeah ok bye y/n... and....

She walked up to you and kissed your cheek making you blush.