chapter 20

A/n: alright....... soooooo.................

A/n: ....... I wonder if it's possible to overdose on ibuprofen

Insomnia: E! THAT'S NOT WHAT YOUR- *sigh* dude I'm one of your demons and your stressing me out....... ME! I'm supposed to be "chill" one.

E: right, right, right............ so should I-

Insomnia: YES! You should...

E: ok......... I'll tell them after they enjoy this chapter! Sound good? Good! *runs off*

Insomnia: *eyes twitch* this boy is gonna be the exorsizing of me.

*ground cracks open*

Insomnia: great even more stress! *sighs then walks off* I'll get the files ready....
-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/n pov

We see a bullhead land where all the other bullheads land. It opens its door and small groups of students walk out. Once they all leave one lone student walks out with their hood on. Then the student looks up and it's y/n with one of his brand new eye patches.

 Then the student looks up and it's y/n with one of his brand new eye patches

Y/n: *sarcasticly* glad to be back here.

Y/n walked toward the mess hall to see what everyone was up to sence lunch just started.

Timeskip

Once y/n is inside the mess hall he looks around with his eye until he sees wby and Jnpr, along with maya, camilia, and ness.

He starts to walk towards them and im the corner of his eye he sees ruby also walking towards the table with a big binder In her arms.

Y/n: oh this should be fun.

Y/n gets close and walks over behind blake and yang. Then he leans over the wall and pretends like he's not listening. He noticed Blake looking In her book. He could see a sketche of the white. Fang logo, a man with a sword on his back, a rose, and some notes beside all those images.

Before y/n could make out the notes yang blocks his veiw.

Yang: whatcha doin?

Blake: nothing *closes book* just, going over notes from last semester.

Yang suddenly turns her head the other way from Blake and catches a pea mid air. She then turns her head back to Blake.

Yang: lame!