Chapter 12

A/n POV

Y/n: this is the place huh. Another bar?

Y/n, as he just said, is standing out side of a bar that only allowed Faunus. It's a good thing y/n had his hood, mask, and eyepatch on. He sighed and walked in. When he was inside he barely saw anyone in there except a Faunus wearing a cloak, covering their face and features. There were drinking by themselves in a booth. Y/n also spotted a white fang soldier with round ear and a skinny naked tale at the bar. Y/n walked over to him and sat beside him. The soldier looked at him then asked.

(W.f.s = white fang soldier)

W.F.S: *italian accent* who da fuck are you?

Y/n: my name doesn't matter. What does matter is that I heard from junior your boss has a job?

W.F.S: yeah right. Like junior would send a fucking human to assist the white fang.

He taps the counter and the bar tender pours him some whiskey.

Y/n: so I'll take that as a no.

The soldier quickly drinks his whisky and laughed at y/n.

W.F.S: yeah I guess it is.

The soldier gets up as y/n keeps staring at the counter.

W.F.S: now why don'cha go back to junior and tell him to send someone else. huh.

The soldier left the bar. Y/n sighed and pulled out his flask from inside his coat. He opened it and took a small sip.

Y/n: hmm... surprisingly fizzy and with and even taste of iron.

Y/n closed the flask and put it back in his jacket. then gets up and leaves the bar, but as he left he didn't notice the glowing eyes staring at him.

2 minute timeskip. Y/n POV.

Y/n: we can do this the easy way or the hard way Lennie!

Lennie: AHHH YOUR FUCKING NUTS MAN!

Said Lennie, the white fang soldier, as I held him by the tail over a bridge above water.

Y/n: last I heard rat can't swim good........... now Lennie do you want the good way or bad way ?

Lennie: that's not even my fuckin nam-

Y/n: zip it Lennie!

I flip him so I'm holding the collar of his uniform.

Y/n: Now tell me the fucking location!

I close my eye as he spits on my mask.

Lennie: fuck you!

I wipe the spit with my other hand and look at Lennie.

Y/n: you fucked up.

I pretend to let go of him.

Lennie: AHH-

But at the last second I grab his tail.

Y/n: I'll give you one last chance and between you and I. I prefer my breakfast dry than wet.

Lennie: alright, alright I'll tell ya!

Y/n: good, where.