Chapter 11

Y/n POV

Y/n: god this class is so boring.

I said as I hit my head on the desk. Does this guy ever shut up about his childhood? I mean who wants to hear the story of you capturing a beowolf. They are the most common Grimm!

Maya: come on y/n pay attention..

Camilia: I'm sorry maya but he's right. This class is súper aburrido.

I raise my head and see ness asleep. I then look back to the front as.....um......what was this guys name again?.....oh right professor port.

Port: the moral of the story? A true huntsman must be honorable.

I look down and see ruby balancing a apple on a book, on a pencil, and on her finger.

Y/n: *cheery* hmm.

I look back up at port as he continues talking.

Port: a true hunts man must be dependable.

Curiosity got the best of me and I looked back down at ruby. I saw her doing nothing but I saw her head slightly bobbing.

Y/n: how's she asleep while sitting straight?

Port then catches my attention as he speaks.

Port: a true huntsman must be strategic...

I look at ruby and saw she had her finger in her face.

Y/n: ew....gross ruby.

Port:well-educated.....

I looked beside her and saw Weiss staring at her with.....either hate or discomfort.

Port: and wise!

I then started to see her trembling with anger. I kept staring at her until port said something that caught my attention.

Port:so, who among you believes themselves to be the embodiment of these traits?

I saw Weiss'a hand quickly shoot up. I shrugged my shoulders and raised my hand along with her.

Weiss: I do sir!

Y/n: yeah I don't think I'm any of those....but I'm just pretty bored now.

I heard some people chuckle but I saw Weiss stare at me

Port: well then, let' find out.

I then saw a cage come down from the ceiling. Inside were red glowing eyes.

Port: step forward, and face your opponents.

Small timeskip.

I moved to the front I was sitting to Ruby's right because to her left was yang and I did not want to talk to her. Weiss was in the arena wearing her battle gear. Rby cheered for Weiss but Weiss yelled at ruby making me slightly angry.

I then saw port raise a axe/ old school blunderbust gun into the air.

Port: alright. let the match, begin.

He swung his axe down onto the lock of the cage and it revealed a boarbatusk. I've fought enough of these to know their weak spots is their stomach. But I don't think she knew that. She was actually struggling against it so decided to give her a hint.