chapter 17

A/n: alright so in case you- *punchs black whirlwind*-don't remember, in the last chapter *ducks under book* go re-read it because I'm to busy dealing with this god damn demon. *grabs black whirlwind*

Black whirlwind: *demonic screeching*

A/n: CALLATE! *throws it to the ground out of screen*

Black whirlwind: *groan*

A/n: *pats elbow twice and jumps into air* elbow drop motherfucker! *falls out of view*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

I look over at blake and the monkey faunus, we now know is called Sun, at their table drinking tea. I was standing near the railing of the cafe we where in with my flask in hand. We where on the second floor outside.

Sun: finally, she speaks! Nearly two days and you've given me nothing but small talk and weird looks.

I look at blake and saw she gave him a "weird look" I smiled and slowly shook my head.

Sun: ya! Like that.

Blake eye rolled and looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders and took a swing of my flask.

Blake: sun, y/n... are you two familiar with the white fang?

Sun: of course! I don't think there's a faunus on the planet who hadn't heard of them. Stupid, holier- than- thou creeps that use force to get what ever they want. Bunch of freaks if you ask me

Blake took a sip of her tea and looked at me.

Y/n *sighs and puts flask away* yeah.... I've had some run-ins with 'em. *puts on mask* they aren't to find of me and I'm not to find with them.

Blake: I was... once a member of the white fang.

Sun choked on his drink in surprise and started coughing. I wasn't as effected as Sun but I was still surprised. I didn't show it though.

Sun: wait a minute, 'you were a member of the white fang?

Blake: that's right. I was a member for most of my life actually. You could say I was born into it. Back then, things where different. In the ashes of war, the white fang was ment to be a symbol of peace and unity between humans and faunus. Of course, despite being promised equality, the faunus where subjected to discrimination and hate. Humanity still thought of us as lesser beings. And so, the white fang rose up as a voice of our people. And I was there. In front of every rally. I took part in every boycott. And I actually thought we where making a difference... but that was youthful optimist...

Y/b's thoughts: yeah.... that will trick you.

I looked at my right hand and clenched it.

Blake: then five years ago, our leader stepped down, and a new one took his place. A new leader with a new way of thinking. Suddenly our peacful protests were being replaced with organized attacks. We where setting fire to shops that refuses to serve us. Hijacking cargo from companies that used faunus labour. And the worst part was? It was working. We were being treated like equals. But not out of respect... out of fear.

I looked over at Sun and saw he had a shocked face.

Blake: so, I left. I decided I no longer wanted to use my skills to aid in their violence. And instead I would dedicate my life to becoming a huntress. So here I am. A criminal hiding in plain veiw. All with the help of a little, black bow.