Part #3. Game Start!

(Okay finally time for some actual Gamer stuff. Hope you all are having a good day and i hope you enjoy this part!)

__________________________________________

"Forest" POV

My vision came back and i was in a black void again, there was a single noise, the sound of a screen appearing.

"7 Years later"

Wait there are time skips? Well, i guess nothing interesting happened, or not interesting enough that i had to be in control.

Wait a minute... Does that mean i'm hijacking someones life?! ... No response from the system, i'm just gonna assume that i am, in that case this is weird and probably morally wrong.

Suddenly i felt like i was falling down, my vision faded and i soon felt that i landed on my back, i opened my eyes to find myself staring at a wooden ceiling, i sat up and realized that i was sitting on a bed, it wasn't that comfortable but it was decent, i hopped off the bed and noticed one thing immediately...
I was short, just to make sure my assumption was correct i looked around the room and found a small mirror, i walked over to the mirror and i saw my avatar staring back at me.

"...Cool"

I muttered, but then i noticed that above my head was just three question marks. I was wondering what that was until this new screen answered my question.

"PLEASE ENTER YOUR NAME NEW PLAYER"

I thought about my name and entered the name "Kasai" and pressed the finish button below where i put my name, once i did that the question marks were replaced by my new name.

Once i finished that the screen closed and was replaced by a new screen.

"WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE THE TUTORIAL?" [Y]/[N]

I pressed the Y button because i assumed it was the "Yes" button, and once i pushed the button the screen closed and was replaced by another screen.

"TO OPEN YOUR STATISTICS SAY OR THINK 'STATS'"

"Stats"

I muttered quietly, once i did that a new screen opened up in front of me.

Name: {Kasai Uchiha} LVL: {1} {0/75} XP
Age: 7 (Soon to be 8)
HP: 100/100 | CP: 35/35

Alignment: Leaf. Orphanage
Rank: Civilian

STR: 3
DEX: 2
VIT: 4
INT: 7
WIS: 6
CHA: 9
LUCK: 2
Points: 0

"STR is your Strength Stat, it governs how much weight you can lift and your attack damage, some weapons and armor need a specific strength stat, it also increases the max amount of items you can have in your inventory, as well as how many items stack."

"DEX is your Dexterity Stat, it governs how fast you can move physically, it also increases your flexibility."

"VIT is your Vitality Stat, it governs your physical endurance and increases your HP"

"INT is your Intelligence Stat, it governs how much CP you have and makes you able to understand things better, as well as increases how fast you are mentally. it basically makes you smarter."

"WIS is your Wisdom Stat, it governs how wise you are and increases your CP regen rate, it helps you make the wicest decisions."

"CHA is your Charisma Stat, it governs how much people like you, your CHA stat is higher then average because you chose the Uchiha clan as your clan, but it is also not as high as it could be, as you are an orphan and don't have access to the best clothing."