Part #5. After The Fight.

I was standing in the outdoor area of the orphanage, i had just won the fight against Fudo and completed my latest quest, i was feeling exhausted but after a few seconds of breathing i felt perfectly fine, i assumed it was Gamer's Body at work.

"Well that's handy" i mumbled to myself.

I walked back inside and went to my room, i opened the door and sat down on my bed with my back leaning against the wall. I closed my eyes and just focused on breathing, i liked to do this because it lets me listen to the noises, some of them peaceful, some of them not.

"NEW SKILL ACQUIRED: Meditation"

Meditation allows you to focus inwards and calm yourself even when in the direst of situations. Meditation boosts your INT and WIS by 2 points, your HP Regen and CP Regen by 2 points per 30 seconds.

Well that's useful, i was kind of waiting for that to happen. Well i'm still fairly low on health so i might as well try it out.

I crossed my legs and sat with my back straight, i could feel the skill activate and my health started going up quite quickly until it was fully regenerated, i felt calm and collected as i meditated.

After i was finished meditating i hopped off my bed and went outside again, i figure since i got some new skills i should probably level them up. So i was outside and there was no one around, guess they're off doing other things.

I stepped in front of the tree and took a basic sparring stance, the same as when i fought Fudo.

I punched the tree and kicked it, i continued to do this for awhile until i got a notification.

"Martial Arts Mastery" Has leveled up by 1!

Sweet! I continued to punch and kick the tree until i had a thought. I wondered if i could level up multiple skills at the same time, so i went back to punching and kicking the tree while also observing anything around me.

"Observe" Has leveled up by 1!

+1 WIS

I guess that was a wise decision then? Well that's good, i continued attacking the tree and leveling up Observe until i leveled them up 1 more time, then i took a steady stance and threw all my strength into a punch that made a big dent in the tree.

NEW SKILL ACQUIRED: "Power Strike"

Power Strike allows you to bring out your strength and cause more damage then normal. STR increased by 5 COST: 15 CP

Huh i think that is the first skill i got that needs to use Chakra, anyway i used Power Strike on the tree and the dent i made grew bigger until my fist was about halfway through the tree.

I pulled my fist out of the tree that now had a fist shaped dent in it and a bell ringed inside the orphanage signifying lunch time. I walked inside and grabbed a tray with some rice and bread before walking back to the table i sat in before and looked at my food before another thought came to me. I wondered if i could get a cooking skill.

I walked over to the kitchen area and looked in when i saw that no one was there, i guess everyone got their food.

I walked in and looked around, i have no idea if anyone saw me or not but i assume that they couldn't care less. I found a pile of spare cookbooks and decided to look at those later, i looked at the stove and saw that there was an oven connected to it, i thought that was odd but now that i think about it i am pretty sure that Naruto had an oven in his apartment.

I decided to try and get a new skill and hopefully also do something nice for the other orphans, i washed my hands and started collecting ingredients i started mixing the ingredients together, i remembered a recipe for banana bread that i had made in my past life a few times, after i mixed the ingredients and poured the mixture into a baking tray i turned the oven on and waited, after the oven dinged i opened the oven door and went to take the tray out but i touched the tray without any gloves and i ended up burning myself, i looked around to see if i could find any baking gloves, but i didn't find any... So i decided to do something fairly stupid. And grab the tray, then put it on the work counter where i then let go and quickly held my hands under cold water.

"Regret regret regret regret. Sooooooo much regret."

NEW SKILL ACQUIRED: "Physical Endurance"

Physical Endurance allows you to bear any pain for longer, it decreases the damage taken by 1

On the plus side, new skill, but i kind of think that the system is making fun of me.

Anyway i continued baking until i had enough banana bread for everyone in the orphanage. Once i did that i heard the notification sound.

NEW SKILL ACQUIRED: "Cooking"

This skill allows you to cook, increase its level to make the food taste and look better.

Well that's good.

NEW TITLE ACQUIRED: "Tiny Chef"

By making over 35 dishes of food without the skill "Cooking" you have acquired this title, with this title equipped your food will taste like atleast a 3 star meal.

Cool.

I grabbed the trays and began setting them down at the counter where the kids get their food, i ringed a bell to get their attention then left the kitchen area and sat down at my table.

Everyone went to the counter and got some banana bread, i sat down and watched everyone's reactions... All of them were good, they all seemed to enjoy it.

+2 CHA

Huh i guess its because i did a nice thing? Anyway i just realized that i have some stat points to use so i thought the word "Stats" and the stats menu popped up.

Name: {Kasai Uchia} LVL: 2 {85/100}
Title: Tiny Chef
Age: 7 (Almost 8)
HP: 105/105 | CP: 40/40

Alignment: Leaf. Orphanage
Rank: Civilian

STR: 3
DEX: 2
VIT: 4
INT: 7
WIS: 7
CHA: 11
LUCK: 2

Points: 4

I took a look at my stats and decided that i should increase my weakest stats first, so i put 2 points in DEX and 1 point in STR, i allocated the last point into LUC

Name: {Kasai Uchia} LVL: 2 {85/100}
Title: Tiny Chef
Age: 7 (Almost 8)
HP: 105/105 | CP: 100/100

Alignment: Leaf. Orphanage
Rank: Civilian

STR: 4
DEX: 4
VIT: 4
INT: 7
WIS: 6
CHA: 9
LUC: 3

Points: 0

(And that's it for this part, i hope you all enjoyed it. See you all later eh!)