Part #8. Strength.

Part #8. Strength.

(I'm very sorry for not updating this story very much, i know all of you like it so i will try to publish more! As usual i hope you all are having a great day!)

So after waking up I got out of my bed and stretched, my plan for today was just to level up my skills, I walked out of my room and into the dining hall, I stepped into the kitchen and looked at what ingredients they had, not much but i should be able to make do and get my cooking skill up. I looked and saw that they had enough to make some decent pancakes so I immediately started working on making pancakes for everyone, i was in the middle of mixing the batter when i realized that there is a chance that no one will know what a pancake is... Welp I guess I'll drink the syrup when i tap the tree. That's how the saying goes right? Anyway after cooking the pancakes and placing all of them on dishes for everyone i placed it on the counter for everyone to pick up, my cooking level had went up two times, this is probably the best skill to level up, I can make sure that everyone is happy and fed well and gain levels to make even more happy in the future, when i become a ninja I'll try to get a skill to help people like my cooking skill.

After everyone had their breakfast Toriko-san cleared her throat for another announcement.

Toriko: "Excuse me, but all of the 8 year olds have the choice to enter the academy or stay here, please tell me your choices in half an hour." She said.

Wow! I can join the academy already! It's almost like i was placed here so i could start... My... Adventure... Here... Of course Life and Death did that.

I already knew my choice so i walked over to her and told her that i would like to join the academy.

Toriko: "Okay Kasai, but please when you get there, be careful." She asked me.

"I'll try Toriko-san but it is a Shinobi academy, so no promises!" I told her cheerfully.

Toriko: "Well... I guess that's all i can ask for." She said after sighing.

I nodded and walked to my room, I pulled up my stats page before looking at my skills list.

Name: {Kasai Uchiha} LVL: 3 {135/150}
Title: Tiny Chef {Makes the food you make taste like 3 star meals}
Age: 8
HP: 105/105 | CP: 100/100
Occupation: The Gamer, Orphan
Alignment: Leaf, Orphanage
Rank: Civilian

STR: 4
DEX: 4
END: 4
INT: 8
WIS: 7
CHA: 11
LUC: 4

Points: 0
(I have changed Vitality to Endurance it governs how much health you have, your defense, and how much pain you can withstand.)

PASSIVE:
Gamer's Mind {LVL: MAX}
Gamer's Body {LVL: MAX}
Martial Arts Mastery: {LVL: 2} (4 point increase in STR & DEX)
Physical Endurance {LVL: 1} (Decrease damage taken by 1)
Spear Mastery {LVL: 1} (DMG increase by 3 when using spears)
ACTIVE:
Meditation: {LVL: 1} (INT, WIS increase by 2 points while active. HP & CP Regen increase by 2 points per 30 seconds.
Observe: {LVL: 3}
Crafting {LVL: 1}
Power Strike {LVL: 1} (Increase DMG by 15)
Cooking {LVL: 3}
Wash Dishes {LVL: 1} (Shave 2 seconds off of dish washing)

I looked through my skills and thought I'd start training in my Martial Arts Mastery if I'm going to the academy.

I started throwing some punches into the air, after throwing some punches i tried doing a combo of kicks, didn't end so well as i fell over onto my back. But i got back up and started throwing punches and kicks again, I kept doing this until i either stopped because of exhaustion or when i leveled up, I only managed to level up my Martial Arts Mastery once before i was called.