Part #6. Update.

(Hi guys! I hope you all enjoy this chapter and that you are having a great day!)

After everyone had enjoyed their food i decided to relax for the rest of the day, i figured for my first day in this new world i had a decent start so i had just taken it easy all through the rest of lunch and dinner, after all the orphans were sent up to their rooms i sat on my bed and laid my head down on my pillow before slowly fading into the world of dreams.

...

I woke up to the sound and sight of a notification screen shoved in front of my face.

"GAMER: 0.02 Alpha"
Would you like to view the changelog?
[Y]/[N]

Wait what? The Gamer ability updated itself? Cool. I pressed [Y] and more screens got summoned in my face.

"Is there like an option for that?" i mumbled before reading the changelog

"GAMER" 0.02 Alpha

1. Added BGM (Background music) a variety of songs from Naruto or some other source.

2. Stat window will now show Occupation.

Not as many changes as i thought but still fairly significant. I got up from my bed and yawned before deciding to check my stats.

Name: {Kasai Uchiha} LVL: 2 {85/100}
Title: Tiny Chef
Age: 7 (Almost 8)
HP: 105/105 | CP: 40/40

Occupation: The Gamer, Orphan
Alignment: Leaf, Orphanage
Rank: Civilian

STR: 4
DEX: 4
VIT: 4
INT: 7
WIS: 6
CHA: 11
LUC: 3

Points: 0

I looked over my stats and saw that as the change log said AGI has been replaced by VIT. I sat on my bed, and put my shoes on before walking out of my room to see Toriko-san i greeted her and to my surprise got a new quest.

"Good morning Toriko-san"

Toriko: "Good morning Kasai, i have come to tell you that dish washing duty is yours for today as well as cleaning up the outside area."

Oh god chores... Was my initial thought but a notification popped up saying i got a new quest.

QUEST: "Chores"

Everyone has to do chores, even future ninja.

Success: 150 EXP (75 EXP for each chore) Increased closeness with Toriko, Increased closeness with orphans
Failure: Decreased closeness with Toriko, Decreased closeness with orphans, extra chores
[Y]/[N]

I accepted the quest and went to the kitchen to start washing dishes, after washes dishes for five minutes i got the most over powered skill in the Gamer comic...

SKILL ACQUIRED: "Wash Dishes" LVL: 1

With this skill you can reduce 2 seconds of washing dishes.

...Mkay then anyway after washing the last of the dishes i went outside and started to pick up sticks on the ground and throwing them in a pile to be used for fire later, i decided to grab a fairly straight stick and throw it in my inventory to see if i could do something with it later, like see if i could craft something.

after raking up any leaves around the sandbox and swing i got a couple notifications.

QUEST: "Chores" has been completed!

150 EXP gained! Closeness with Toriko and Orphans has increased

LVL UP!

My stats window opened automatically.