Part #4. Lets Get Started!

(As usual I hope you all are having a great day and that you enjoy this part.)

____________________________________________________________

"Kasai" POV

As breakfast was about to end I stood up, deposited my uneaten food where I was supposed to and left.

I went outside to see a small fenced in area where there's a tree with a few swings and an area next to the tree filled with sand.

I went over and sat down on one of the swings when what I was waiting for happened

"WOULD YOU LIKE TO RESUME THE TUTORIAL?" [Y]/[N]

I pressed the "yes" button and a new screen appeared

"QUESTS: Quests are a way of getting EXP by completing objectives, although if you fail there is a chance you may die. But the higher the risk, the higher reward. You can also gain items and sometimes skills."

Hm... Interesting.

"MENU: The Menu is where you can change settings and select different music that you have unlocked"

...Noice

"QUEST: Complete the tutorial"
EXP: 10

"AUTO TURN-IN: ENABLED"

Success: Start the story, and basically everything else.

Failure: You can't really fail this and if you do fail it i will be amazed, disappointed, but amazed.

And just like that i got 10 EXP, so since i completed the tutorial i decided to find Toriko-san so i can find out if anything is going to happen today.

So i went back inside and looked around for the caregiver, after wandering through the halls for a bit i found a wooden door that said "Caregiver: Toriko" on it, so i knocked on the door and i heard Toriko-san's voice say "Come in" so i opened the door and poked my head through.

"Toriko-san are we going anywhere today?".

Toriko: "I don't believe so Kasai".

"Okay then, thank you bye".

And with that i closed the door and walked down the hall towards the outside area, but on my way there i bumped into someone accidentally, said someone turned around to reveal an older kid with brown hair in a ponytail and aggressive blue eyes. Above his head i saw the name "Fudo"

"Oh sorry about that" i said.

Fudo: "Watch where you're going!" he said angrily.

"Okay, sorry again" i replied.

Fudo: "Are you making fun of me" he replied, still angrily.

"What? No" i said confused about why he's taking this so weirdly.

Fudo: "Yeah you are! But you'll regret it, meet me outside in 10 minutes!" still angry.

"Umm... This seems a bit like an over reaction" i say deadpanning at how he's reacting.

Fudo: "Meet me outside in 10 minutes or i'll beat you up right now!" he screamed at me.

"But... That doesn't make any sense, if your gonna beat me up in 10 minutes if i go there, and if I don't you'll just beat me up now... Wouldn't that just be a waste of time?"

Fudo: "Ummm... JUST MEET ME OUTSIDE OKAY?!"

"Okay Geez..."

Fudo left angrily while i was standing there wondering why he was angry. I was interrupted from my thoughts by a new screen popping up.