1- Anything for Loved Ones

Okay. So this is my first book. I hope y'all like the book. I know it's not a long book but I did make very long chapters. So hope you enjoy. I'll leave you to your reading (⬅cringe)

P.S.

If there is spells mistakes- I blame the cracks in my screen.

Daisy

I groan and swat the hand away "Let mama sleep."

"What?"

"I'm the mom in our friend group when Taylor isn't with us."

Kyra and Tiffany laughs. "What time is it?"

"10:30." My eyes widen "Oh shit!" But I lay down in bed.

The two laugh and pull me out of bed.

Literally.

~~~

"Yeah boys!" Kyra yells. I look at Tiffany for help as we both get dragged onto Hershey Bar. (If no one knows. The Hershey Bar is a huge drop tower at, obviously, Hershey Park)

"Today is the day I die." I say.

Kyra rolls her eyes "Quit being so dramatic." I look at her like she's insane.

But so am I and Tiffany.

"Okay. Here's a bet. If . . . those three boys get on. Then you get on. If they don't. I'll give you a hundred bucks." I look at the boys in front of us. I shoot her a glare "Of course they're riding it. They are in front of us." She smiles. I glare at her "You are killing me today."

"And me." Tiffany says.

We both nod at Kyra and she rolls her eyes as people get off.

We get on and after everyone gets on and latched in, it starts going up. I freeze into my seat, cover my eyes with my hat, and grab Tiffany's arm since it's the closest thing to me that I can squeeze the death out of.

After a little time, people start counting down from ten. When they say one. It drops. I lift up in my seat a little and scream bloody mary.

When we get to the bottom, I let go of Tiffany's arm and pull my hat back up. I gasp "Oh my god! I'm so so so sorry! I thought you was one of my friends!" The guy chuckles "It's okay."

The metal bars unlock and I push mine up and everyone gets off. I look at Kyra with wide eyes. "See. You two didn't die."

"Yes I did!" Tiffany says. I nod "Yeah! Plus of embarrassment."

"What?"

"One of the boys in front of us. I thought it was Tiffany so I gave it a death squeeze!"

"Why her?"

"I can stand her death squeeze while you scream like Lucas when she does her death squeeze."

"True. Oh! I know what to do next year! DelGrosso's!"

"Yeah!"

"Lets do it!"

A year later

Kyra, Tiffany, and I walk towards the rides. "Okay. Some time. We have to ride that sometime."

"I know. The caterpillar is fun." Kyra nods.

"Oh! The Rockstar! Lets ride that!"

"It's not bad at all."

"I'm going to get killed one day. And it's going to because my friends." Tiffany and Kyra laugh.

I get dragged on once again but I liked it.