12- The older twin boys are inseparable

Daisy

Kate runs over to me "Mommy! I had another vision! The attack didn't happen! Your mate never got hurt! But the white tiger still came over to grandma."

"Well. Looks like grandma has a mate and that her mate is a white tiger."

"That's cool!"

I smile "Yeah it is. How about you go to Aunt Sammy?"

"Is Luke still with her?"

"She rejected him."

Her eyes widen and she takes off running. "Careful!"

"O-." She bumps into someone.

My mate, Alpha Ryan. She smiles up "Sorry."

He chuckes "It's okay."

"Kate."

"Yeah mommy?"

"Please don't run. You know what happens."

"Okay!" She smiles then skips off. I groan and plop onto the couch, completely tired.

Alpha Ryan cocks a brow "What's wrong?"

I lay my head on the back of the couch with a long sigh "Everything is so tiring. First it was dealing with an asshole mate that I rejected. Then taking over a pack when I had no training. Finding out I was pregnant because the asshole raped me in my damn sleep! Killing the asshole mate while working with the pack. Then another huge problem comes on! My sister's damn mate turns out to become a complete bastard who was secretly leading a rogue army to attack my pack! She is now heartbroken because she rejected him! Only things keeping me alive in this world is my family, my pack, and my daughter!" I say putting my head in my hands.

Then I feel sparks on my back. My body relaxes and leans into his touch.

Alpha Ryan rubs circles on my back.

"Hey Daisy!" My gead snaps up to Dicky.

"Yeah?"

"Have you seen Ricky?"

"No. Recently. Why?"

"I don't know. I just have a weird feeling in my gut that mates me happy when I think about him."

My jaw drops in shock "What?"

"Yeah. I'm guessing it's a twin thing. Maybe I'll ask Marco and Freddy if they get that feeling."

"Dicky. That is not a twin thing. It's a supernatural thing."

"What?"

"It shows signs of that person being your mate. But if you get that feeling with someone else that the feeling feels a little forced, it means you've been spelled."

"It doesn't feel forced and I'm not like you."

"You must be. Or Ricky. He might have gotten genes you didn't. Or the moon goddess will turn you into a wolf or something like me."

"You wasn't turned?"

"Not by wolf. By the Moon Goddess."

"Seriously?!"

"Yeah. And Dicky!"

"What?"

"If the Moon Goddess visits you in a dream. She likes to be called Luna and likes to act like she's normal like you and me."

"Are you normal?"

"No." He laughs "Neither am I."

"I know." His eyes widen "Wait! I just realized! Ricky is my twin!"