13- Dead Alpha Meat

Daisy

I growl and dodge the rogue. He lunges at me but I dodge again.

I can't attack. I'm too weak. I'm losing blood from all the deep bites. My right front leg is broken a weird way so it can't heal. And I'm facing three rogues without help. But I know some is on their way because I mind linked Max.

Two rogues lunge at me but I dodge them again when the third one attacks me. I yell as his canines start sinking into my neck.

No! I have a family! A daughter! A second chance mate! A pack to protect! I'm not dying!

I claw the rogues neck out and he goes limp. The two circle me when an ash grey wolf leaps out of nowhere and attacks a rogue.

Four guards circle the last rogue.

"Take him to the cells. And question him."

"For what Luna?"

"We've been having rogue attacks more recently. I want to know if there's going to be an army."

They nod and knock the rogue unconscious and drag him away. Ryan runs over, whining.

"I'm okay. This is nothing."

"Bullshit!"

After five minutes of arguing, he finally gets me on his back then runa to the hospital.

Everyone looks at us and bows their heads in respect. I shift into my human form and bite my bottom lip from screaming out in pain.

My arm breaks into place and heals.

All my cuts and wounds are closed by I feel light headed. A doctor runs over, taking a look at me before I completely collapse and black out.

Ryan

I catch Daisy before he hits the ground. Then doctors takes her OUT OF MY ARMS then runs away with her before I can do anything.

Then two nurses cover his scent so I rip him to shreds.

They must do this a lot but with her family.

Daisy's Male Beta walks around, pacing around the waiting room.

I walk over to him and he looks up at me shocked "Alpha Ryan. What are you doing here? If you don't mind ne asking! Wait! Is Daisy around? Because that girl will have my head if she finds out my mate is here."

"Did you put her in here?"

His eyes widen "Oh god no! But she would still have my head."

"Beta Max." The doctor walks over for him.

"Female Beta Maddy is good. So is your pup."

He nods with relief. I give him a tiny smile "Congrats Beta Max."

"Thank you Alpha Ryan."

Then Ricky and Dicky stomp in. Followed by turn girls, followed by two boys that look the same, followed by two girls who look the same, followed by two woman.

Beta Max laughs "If you're here for Luna Daisy. You'll be lucky to have your head. They never got to . . . "talk" to you. And this time will be worst because of my last asshole alpha."

"What? Your disrespecting your alpha?"

"He's a dick. Raped my Luna. And dead. I could care less about him."

Then a little girl walks in. She has no pupils in her eyes.

Beta Max walks over. "Maxy!"

"Hey there Kate!"

My eyes widen in realization when I realize I've seen her before. I've never seen her eyes though because she's always hiding behind her hair.

"Where is mommy? Grandma said mommy was here."

Oh fuck. Wow. Daisy's family. Well fuck. I'm dead.

*_*

620 words. I know. Very short. Very sorry it's short.

Any thoughts? Any comments?

If you wanna, you can vote and comment. But I don't care if you don't. Do want you want.

Now here's a quote of the day.

Hope you liked this chapter. If you did then continue reading.

If you didn't. Then. Oh well. I don't care.