8- My Family I love is Scary like Me

Daisy

I walk downstairs and see Ricky looking at me a little confused. "What?"

"Was the voice in your head back? I heard soft yelling coming from your room."

Oh shit.

"Yeah. But I kicked it's a-."

"That word better be ace!" Mom yells. My eyes widen as she comes into view. I nod "Yeah. I kicked it's arse." Mom glares at me then flicks my forehead.

That tickled.

Hershey! Shush.

She laughs in my head.

"Don't say that again."

"Okay mom." She nods and goes into the kitchen. My eyes widen and I look at Hunter. Or should I say, River.

"Hunter I have to tell her. She's like my mom now."

"Okay."

I go into the kitchen when River beside me. "Hey mom?" She looks at me and smiles "Yes?"

"Can we talk in your room?"

"Sure." We go up to her room and River lays down at my feet.

"Mom. I remember." She gasps "You do?" I nod. She smiles widely and hugs me "That's great! What do you remember?"

"Well. The voice in my head isn't a voice." I look at River and he nods. I look back at mom "It's my wolf."

"What?" I nod "Yeah. And River is my mate. His real name is Hunter and River is his wolf." River stands up. "I swear. You shift here and I'll make sure you sleep outside." His eyes widen in horror.

"You wouldn't."

"I would."

"Fine. Hold on."

He disappears.

"You're serious?" I nod "Mom. Werewolves are real. And others. People shift into different animals. Vampires, witches, warlocks, wizards, angels, and demons." She gasps "Really?" I nod.

She sighs "The world always gets bigger." I chuckle "Yes." She looks at me with teary eyes "So are you going to leave to your family?"

A sigh escapes my lips "I can't. My parents got killed in a car crash." Her eyes widen "I'm sorry."

"It's okay. It was the day I became a wolf."

Then the door opens "Better?" I look at Hunter who has Ricky and Dicky behind him. "Ricky? Dicky? What are you doing?"

"We followed him because he just appears out of nowhere with my sweatpants on." I chuckle. "They're the only ones that barely fit me in places." My eyes widen "Hunter! Good god boy!"

"Boy? I am a man!"

"You're sixteen."

"I am a man."

"Okay."

Cocky bastard.

Our cocky bastard.

Haha.

"Daisy. You're leaving?"

"Yes. But. You all are my family now. In the month I was here. I got a family."

Ricky puts me in a headlock and gives me a noogie "You better visit."

Hunter growls at him. I look at him "Oh calm down boy."