5- Golden Hearts

Daisy

"Hey Daisy."

I sit there emotionless.

"Daisy. You have to eat." I shake my head.

Yeah. I haven't talked since Hershey's death. I haven't talked to anyone. I only shake my head. I only opened up to Hershey. Now. I don't even open up. I put up walls all around me. No one can get passed the walls.

"Yes you do. You are a living being. Not a vampire. Well even then, they need blood. But! Not the point! You need food inside of you!"

Hunter whines "Mate." Yeah. He told me, him and I are mates. No reaction out me. That's how dead I am. Besides the two times I've literally died from even thinking about Hershey and how he died.

"I told you! When Hershey dies! It's like game over for her! If she would've died, it would've been gane over for Hershey. And game over for Hunter."

Nothing.

I give Kyra a look then go back to being emotionless.

"Ugh! We've tried everything! Even Hunter being "hurt". Nothing worked!"

I just lay down in bed, feeling tired. Hunter sighs and everyone but him and Kyra leaves the room. Kyra's phone dings and she looks at the message. She pales "Daisy." She hands me her phone and I pale as I read the news.

'Charles Delaware and Sue Delaware, both killed in car crash. Head on collision. Drunk driver was also killed in crash.'

I stop reading. I start shaking uncontrollably and Hunter gives me a one armed hug. I instantly stop and my body relaxes.

It's like I have no one else.

I stare at my hands.

I feel nothing even more if that makes sense.

I feel like shit. Which I am one. Hershey dies then a week later my parents die. What else can go wrong? My friends die? Hunter dies?

Something pangs my heart when I think about that.

"Night Daisy. Talk to you later." Kyra says sadly. I nod and she walks out of the room.

Hunter gives me a big hug that I don't return. He sighs sadly "Goodnight Daisy." I nod and he walks out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

Then I lay down and let sleep take over me.

~Dream~

I open my eyes to see I'm in a field of Moon flowers. Hunter told me the Moon Goddess created them to show life is as delicate as a flower.

The full moon shines on the flowers, making them glow. I stand up and start walking towards the woods. Then a black and white wolf runs out. My eyes widen "Hershey." I whisper. He runs over to me and tackles me. "HERSHEY!"

He gives me a wolfy smile "Daisy." I freeze "What?"

"Daisy!" My jaw drops "No way! No way!"

"Child." I look up at a flawless looking woman. She walks over to me with a smile. I look at her confused "Who are you?"

"I am the Moon Goddess child. But please call me Luna." My eyes widen "You're the woman who created all supernatural species?" She nods. Hershey nods "Yeah."

"Luna? Why are you visiting me?"

"I'm telling you that your life will turn out to be amazing. So don't give up child."