10- Family isn't blood, it's how much they care and treat you

Daisy

Yeah. I turned out to be pregnant.

The fucking bastard raped me in my sleep.

Ricky, Dicky, Samantha, Luke, Marco, Freddy, Mabel, Scoot, and Mom are going to get him for what he did to me. Luke is already like a brother to me. He was the only one not pacing in anger so he hugged me in a brotherly way.

"Max."

"Yes?"

"Find Hunter now."

"What? I thought you wanted him gone?"

"I do still. Put him in the cells."

"What? What did he do?"

"Raped me in my sleep not long ago. Now I'm pregnant."

He growls in the mind link.

"He's in the cells now Luna."

"Okay."

I walk downstairs to see Samantha getting held down by Luke.

"I want to rip him to shreds!"

"We don't know where he is. Plus you're still human. It wouldn't hurt him. He could hurt you than I would be pissed."

"One. That would be amazingly hot. Two. Who says I don't have razor sharp fingernails?"

I chuckle and they both snap their heads over to me. Mom walks in but freezes with wide eyes "Not on the couch!" I laugh as Luke's and Sammy's faces turn red and Luke gets off of Sammy.

"Well you can tear him to shreds. He's in the cells." Her eyes widen and runs.

"Wait!" Luke disappears.

~~~

Hunter whines as he looks at me "Why did you reject me?"

"You have been fucking sleeping with a damn witch! I don't even know for how long! Then you fucking rape me in my sleep and get me pregnant!"

Ricky, Dicky, Sammy, Luke, Abby, Marco, Freddy, Mabel, Scoot, and Mom look at him, all of them completely pissed.

Luke is already like another brother to me.

"You threw five years of being mates with each other down the drain!"

"You wouldn't mat with me!"

"I was fucking 13!" I look at my family "Guys do whatever you want to him. I don't care. Just make sure he doesn't die."

~~~

One month later

I sit at my desk, working on papers. Someone knocks on the door.

"Come in."

A guard walks in. She bares her neck in respect then looks up at me "Luna, Blood Warrior pack's Alpha, female beta, male beta, gammas and deltas are here."

I nod "Okay. Let them on." She nods and leaves.

I get back to working on papers.

Suddenly the door burst open "Luna! Hunter escaped!"

I growl standing up "Lock down the pack house now." He nods and disappears. Max and his mate, Maddy, run in and get in a protective stance in front of me.

Since I'm mateless and still pregnant it's hard for me to fight. Not being mateless. Being a month pregnant with a wolf with alpha blood. I look like I'm five months pregnant.