15- A Happy Family

Luke

"I, Samantha Jones, . . . accept you, Luke Haines, as my mate." My eyes snap wide open in shock as Daisy rips the chains off my ankles, wrist, and neck. Then helps me stand up "Lets get him to the hospital. You two can talk about this. But. Luke. You have to make it up big." I nod, looking down at my feet "I know."

I feel terrible. I put everyone through this terribke pain. No one will trust me for a long time. I get that. But I hope Sam will at least let me sleep in the same room with her.

~~~

"Luke."

I look at Sam "Yeah?"

"You can sleep in our room. But. The couch." I nod "Okay. I understand that." She nods as we both head upstairs.

When we walk in, I get engulfed by her scent.

My dragon growls with approval. Sam eyes me.

I hold my hands up in surrender "It was Connor." She eyes me with narrowed eyes both laying down in bed.

I lay down on the couch, closing my eyes.

Daisy

Screams.

They're coming from Kate's room. I run and burst through the door. I run over to Kate and hug her. She calms down and her body relaxes. I sigh as I push hair off her forehead.

"What's wrong!?" Ryan runs in.

He's so good with Kate.

Yeah.

"Kate was having a night terror," I sigh "again."

His eyes widen. I pick her up and carry her to my room. I lay her on the bed "I have some more papers to do. Can you watch her?"

"Yeah. What will I have to do if she has another night terror."

"Her wolf is starting to form so your wolf will just have to talk to hers." He nods, sitting on the bed.

I go to my office.

I sit down in the chair when someone walks through the door.

Literally through! The thick wood door!

I gape "Luna." She smiles "Hello child."

"Am I dreaming?!"

"No. I came here to see Kate." I nod, completely shocked. We go to my room and walk in. Ryan stares at us with wide eyes "Who are you?"

"I am the Moon Goddess child. But please. Call me Luna." He nods, completely shocked.

Kate sits up and her eyes widen "Luna? What are you doing here?" My eyes snap wide open "What? You can see?"

"I can sense Luna. Her scent is strongest."

I nod "Okay."

Luna smiles and walks over to Kate "Kate. Please hold out your hand."

Kate does and Luna gently grabs her hand.

Kate gasps loudly as her eyes flash many colors. My eyes snap wide open. Ryan looks like he's about to faint.

After a minute she gasps and looks around. "I- Luna thank you so much!" Kate hugs her.

"What happened?"

"I can see! I can see!"

I stare shocked by a huge smile breaks out onto my face.

Kate hugs me tightly and I give her the same. Luna smiles widely at us "Don't tell others. But secretly you two have always been my favorite from the start."

"You mean when Kate was born?" She smiles "No. I mean from the start of wolves." My eyes widen "What? So that means we've had different lives?" She nods.

Ryan smiles "In all of them we're mates and Kate is our daughter one way or another." Luna nods with a smile.

"But Hunter was her father."

"Yeah. Always one way or another. She will be your two's daughter." She smiles widely.

I smile at Ryan as he stands up and wraps his arms around Kate and I "We are an amazing family. What else could be better?"

"Give Kate a sibling?" I smile. Kate nods smiling. Ryan laughs.

We smile at Luna as she fades away.

*_*

686 words! I know. Another very short chapter. Sorry.

Any thoughts? Any comments?

If you wanna, you can vote and comment. But I don't care if you don't. Do want you want.

Now here's a quote of the day.

Hope you liked this chapter. If you did then continue reading.

If you didn't. Then. Oh well. I don't care.