Mission: Failed

"Taylor?" I ask, when we reach the bed.

"Yes darling?" He asks.

I take my top off and climb on top of him, kissing his neck and placing his hands on my hips.

"What.." he asks.

"Come on, I'm your wife, right? I owe it to you." I say.

"I'm glad to hear you're coming around." He grins at me.

The next few minutes seemed like hours, but afterwards, he was wiped out. The key was on the floor, and the knife was in my pants.

I slowly creep down the steps, an excuse already on my tongue. I reach the front door, and begin to unlock it with the key in my hand.

"Emmie, what are you doing?" I hear Noah say.

"I needed air, Noah. Please understand, it's so stuffy in this house." I say, tears threatening to spill.

"Does Taylor know you have his key?" He asks, stepping closer.

I took a few steps away from him, and was almost out the door when he started to sprint at me.

I ran. I ran as fast as I could, but he caught me.

"NOAH, NO! LET ME GO HOME! I HATE EATING HUMANS! I HATE THIS HOUSE! I WANNA LEAVE!" I plead.

Suddenly, it's not just Noah, but Gabe and Taylor pulling me into the house. That's when I remembered the knife.

"What were you trying to do, Emmie?! You seduce me then try to run away?!" Taylor screams as soon as we're alone.

"Taylor I wanna go home..." I pout.

"THIS IS YOUR HOME! Now get in bed Emmie!" He roars.

"No!" I scream.

He tries to grab me, and I bring out the knife. I shove it into his arm, and he wails.

"Let me LEAVE!" I demand, jumping to my feet.

I run out of the bedroom, and Gabe, Dylan, and Noah grab me.

"Oh my God, Taylor!" I hear Jenny yell.

"Emmie, what have you done?! That could kill my brother!" Gabe screams.