Pink Elephants

Hey Emmie! It's Ella here, just wanna inform ya that you're gonna see some WILD things on this ride. Have fun!

A new voice... and now, I see things on the wall. The human teeth, eyes, noses and ears are all on faces. They're all speaking to me.

Why did you let us die?

I had a daughter at home

I just needed a ride into town

They KILLED MY HUSBAND

I begin screaming.

"It's not my fault!! Stop yelling!! It's not me you want!" I plead.

The door flies open, and my mom steps in.

"Darling, what have you done? What have you gotten yourself into now?" She asks.

"Mommy, I'm so sorry! I should have stayed home like you wanted." I cry.

"Emmie, stop." She says.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I love you." I cry.

Suddenly, my mom disappears and so does everything else. Instead, I see Taylor. He's untying me.

I reach for him, and he holds me tight.

"I'm sorry Taylor, I'm sorry! I love you." I cry.

"I love you too, are you ok?" He asks.

I breathe his scent in, and feel calm.

"I'm ok now that you're here." I tell him.

"Let's get you cleaned up, honey." He says.

"I'm... I'm so sorry I hurt you." I say.

"All is forgiven darling." Taylor informs me, scooping me into his arms.

I hold onto him, and he brings me up to our bathroom, placing me in the tub.

"I'm gonna take care of you, for the rest of your life, ok?" He reassures me.

Taylor loves me. Taylor takes care of me. Nobody else ever has. My own best friend ditched me to sleep with her boyfriend the night Noah took me.

I belong here.