JIMMY, HE WAS BLOODY BRILLIANT

Everly was on Jimmy Kimmel Live!

"So, Everly, tell me, how was it to get casted to play one of the main characters in such a big movie?"

"It was mind-blowing, Jimmy, it really was! It felt like, one day my manager convinced me to try out for the role, the next day I was at the audition, and the third day I had gotten the part. Everything just went so fast!"

"Yeah, but wasn't there something about that you didn't know you had to star alongside 'Bodyguard star', Richard Madden?", Jimmy said.

"It's true. I had absolutely no idea. I just showed up on set, and there he was, in all his glory." Everly blushed, and laughed a bit at the memory.

"When you say glory," Jimmy pressed on, "You surely don't mean...?"

"I do. The first time I ever saw Richard, he had just finished shooting... Wait, am I allowed to tell? Better not!" Everly half-laughed, half-grimaced. "Don't want anyone to sue me for spoiling the movie. Well, let me just say that he had just shot a scene that required, um, little to no clothing."

"So, you're saying the first time you saw Madden, he had no clothes on?", Jimmy asked, incredulously.

"Yes, he was basically naked," she confirmed. "It was a... interesting experience, to say the least."

Jimmy laughed. "Yeah, I can imagine that! Was it awkward afterwards? I mean, he knows you saw him, right?"

"Well, yeah, I guess he does now.", Everly winced.

"He didn't before?"

"Um, no, because I kind of ran away when I saw him."

"Really? But I can't imagine the sight would be so bad that you needed to run away?", Jimmy joked.

"Oh, believe me, that was not why I ran away!", Everly assured. "I just got a bit overwhelmed, that's why. He's very easy on the eye."

"Indeed, he is," Jimmy agreed. "But you had seen some of his work beforehand, hadn't you?", he asked, apparently more than happy to continue on the subject of Richard.

"Of course I had, how could I not? I loved Bodyguard, and naturally I've watched Cinderella at least a hundred times."

"Bodyguard, yes." Jimmy said, pondering. "He was quite good in that one, right?"

"Quite good?!" Everly echoed. "Jimmy, he was bloody brilliant! ", she praised, pretending to swoon, fanning her face.

They chatted on for a bit, talking about Everly's emo phase back in high school (Jimmy showed some godawful pictures) and her unimaginable fright of cows.

Then Jimmy thanked her for coming, and she left the studio to booming applause.

When she checked her phone a bit later, she saw that she had received several messages from both Audrey and Taron.